Need help identifying these AvP figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Scar Predator pieces in today.

Here's a few shots of this great Scar fig.

100_4574.jpg

100_4573.jpg

100_4575.jpg

100_4578.jpg

100_4580.jpg
GOT MY PREDATOR TODAY AND IT'S A GREAT FIGURE, I LOVE IT !., I like it better than Kotobukiya's scar statue.i hope Furyu does more alien and predator figures.

Really?

I ordered from there RIGHT before I went on my trip to Austin a few weeks ago, so I'm assuming I should be expecting it?

yes, it will stand alone, but it has the clear stand thing included to help it stand .if you don't have the avp alien warrior , you should get it too, these are some fantastic figures statues.

Oh yeah, I am definitely scouting around trying to find a good price on the Alien. I'm just very, very broke at the moment.

I gotta say though, judging from the pics I'm surprised at how cheap the prices are! I read somewhere else these are Crane Vending Machine prizes in Japan... that's absolutely CRAZY detail for something like that.

Oh yeah, I am definitely scouting around trying to find a good price on the Alien. I'm just very, very broke at the moment.

I gotta say though, judging from the pics I'm surprised at how cheap the prices are! I read somewhere else these are Crane Vending Machine prizes in Japan... that's absolutely CRAZY detail for something like that.
Damn, they look really good for that.

all i know is they come packaged in a nice avp style box , and are a true work of art,somehow i don't believe they are used for crane vending machines in japan, but anything is possible.i'm just glad i could get ahold of these great, alien ,predator collectibles. i love mine !

If anyone is interested, I'm selling the "stealth" versions of the Alien and the Predator.
Drop me a pm.

all i know is they come packaged in a nice avp style box , and are a true work of art,somehow i don't believe they are used for crane vending machines in japan, but anything is possible.i'm just glad i could get ahold of these great, alien ,predator collectibles. i love mine !

It's true though. They are crane machine prizes.

If anyone remembers, the vinyl SEGA Alien was a vending machine prize as well.

tt.jpg

Back