Need help identifying these AvP figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually very good at crane/claw games. I won a TON of crap around the release of Spiderman 3, I've won Ipod cases, bobbleheads, stuffed toys for the niece, a couple of CD's for a friend, and a REALLY crappy MP3 player - just to name a few items.

One of the Spiderman things I won was a black suited plush toy, it was the larger one, sold it on ebay for $30, when all I spent on it was a dollar.

Just got mine yesterday! WOO!

Pics too!

14vjsbq.jpg

6zu2s7.jpg

288pqba.jpg

2ngyava.jpg

1zxqu77.jpg

1jnfkj.jpg

2vcuybk.jpg

6z0qdj.jpg

ztiu86.jpg

Strictly for size purposes:
1zwnurb.jpg

Wow looks awesome! I love the whole coca-cola dio you have going on there :D

Haha, yeah, Coke vs. Pepsi... sorta like Alien vs. Predator.

...Predator apparently sides with coke. After Scar marks himself, during the cutscene where they go on about 'ancient times', you can't see it, but Scar is totally kicking back having a soda.

congrats ! it is a super cool figure, i love mine.
hope they do more figures from all the other alien and predator movies.

Man, I just hope Furyu does more Predators, and Aliens.

I can't believe how damn impressive this figure is. Anyone think, or know, if they'll do more?

Hey man, does he stand on his own? Also, can you post pics next to a HT Predator?

Oh yeah, he stands very well! I'll snap a pic of it next to the dio, a hot toys figure, and a couple of models here pretty quick to give you and Zoolander a nice range of what it looks like next to other things.

Be back soon with pics!

I am really thinking of getting him.

DO IT! The item is discontinued now from what I read on another website... once it's gone, it's gone!

Guarantee you won't regret it either. I just snapped some pics, nothing spectacular, just quick shots before the sun went down and I'd had to wait until tomorrow morning. Lemmie resize, and I'll post em up!

...Coca Cola, mmmm. :lol

Back