Need for speed -most wanted oct 30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I just downloaded the most wanted game for android, and is amazing! great graphics for a mobile phone (galaxy SII), great gameplay too

Do you guys think there will be a lot of DLC for this game similar to Burnout Paradise or minimal DLC similar to the last Hot Pursuit?

Last edited:
that might depend on how it sold.but thats not always true with companies because some of them put out a lot at launch too. EA isnt one of those companies though they do things by sales. so im going by that. they take forever to do anything. WHERES MIRRORS EDGE 2????

Do you guys think there will be a lot of DLC for this game similar to Burnout Paradise or minimal DLC similar to the last Hot Pursuit?

When I first bought the game, I got a free pass / redemption code and downloaded the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S.

Not the first cars I'd go for but it's a bonus!

And btw, remind me when I go out and buy my Super / Exotic / Hyper car...

I better look into a Ford Crown Victoria and a Dodge Charger SRT-8! :rotfl

That's always been one stupid thing about Need For Speed games... 4 door family sedans with Super / Exotic / Hyper car performance :cuckoo:

The original Most Wanted was alot of fun, but this one looks completely different. I was hyped for this game but ended up getting Forza Horizon and started playing today. Very fun so far, I've only played single player for a few hours and it's a blast. I hope/wish that the Horizon sequel has police chases and modes for online with police cars.

Back