Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics are awesome hawker. I need to take a photography class because my closeups always look terrible.

Thank you Raven6009, i use nex6 and marco len with a tripod simple setting.
...no photography skills...haha..

'Pretty woman, walking down the street, Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet, Pretty woman, I don't believe you, you're not the truth, No one could look as good as you' :rotfl

Excellent deal buddy, well done. :clap

Thanks! I can't stop buying these guys. I thought I would just settle for the PT 3 Jason a couple years ago and here's my current lineup:

Pt 3 Jason

Pt 2 Jason

Pt 2 Freddy

Ghost Face

Leatherface

Leatherface (Dinner suit)

I can't wait for a Pt 7 & 8 Jason.

I got my Part 5 Roy/Jason today and the damn mask was broken. It sucks to have to ship back. I was hoping to have all four together this week.

For those who own the dinner suit leatherface

Can his body become skinny if you remove the stuffing underneath his suit? I'm thinking of buying a second one to convert it into a strangers Mego figure (inspired by zsaszsays recent topic). And any ideas if I can bleach the suit and turn it brown?

Welcome to Camp by scarrviper, on Flickr

For those who own the dinner suit leatherface

Can his body become skinny if you remove the stuffing underneath his suit? I'm thinking of buying a second one to convert it into a strangers Mego figure (inspired by zsaszsays recent topic). And any ideas if I can bleach the suit and turn it brown?

The stuffing probably can be removed, as far as I can tell the body underneath is the stock 2.0 body.

I'm sure they will get to all the Jason's. They just released part 3 Freddy, teased Leatherface part 2, and announced Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. It's just too bad they can't seem to get the rights to Michael Myers back.

Back