Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest Arrival by scarrviper, on Flickr

Saw this guy discounted on amazon, and couldn't resist ordering to ad to my retro style slashers collection. Pictures do not do this figure justice.
I've already made a few alterations though. I've modded his head and neck so the head sits much lower than before. I'm in the process of touching up the paint on the mask, and I made him his little bone bracelet as well as an apron that I can switch out with the jacket. More pics soon...

Accouterments by scarrviper, on Flickr

Leatherface by scarrviper, on Flickr

Really digging this figure, especially after I made a few alterations. I repainted the mask, altered the head so it sits much lower on the neck, replaced the chainsaw blade, and added his missing bracelet.

Just got this today. I was starting to unpack some Halloween stuff at work the other day and realized that I never ordered Freddy:slap. This is really a great figure and the Mego style works well for him IMO.

0911151422.jpg

Had Jason Part 6 in for a few weeks now and as much as they have done a good job with him in terms of capturing the look and all the details I must say he is a bit too flimsy for my likening compared to my other Neca Retro figure (DW Freddy). Having said all that once you put him on a display stand its all good and him and Freddy together look ace. I also bought the 'Pretty Women' Leatherface the other day and he should be here tomorrow.

Some pics -

Damn it, my Leatherface came this morning but it was the wrong version, I ordered the Pretty Woman one and they sent me the original look. :gah:

It was from a local seller on eBay buddy -

This is the version I got -

And the figure doesn't impress me enough to just keep him and re-order the Pretty Woman version as well so he is going back asap.

Since NECA has a smaller body (little Jason), I think Sam from Trick R Treat would be a great addition to this line. A removable burlap sack with the demon-pumpkin head underneath would be awesome. For accessories just give him his lollipop, a pumpkin or two and a sack for Halloween treats and he'd be good to go.

Last edited:
Since NECA has a smaller body (little Jason), I think Sam from Trick R Treat would be a great addition to this line. A removable burlap sack with the demon-pumpkin head underneath would be awesome. For accessories just give him his lollipop, a pumpkin or two and a sack for Halloween treats and he'd be good to go.

Yes please! I never thought about it, but I would absolutely buy that in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back