NECA-The Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caves and bought Tonto today when I saw him at TRU. Going to need to do some touch ups but overall, very nice figure. Was tempted to get The Lone Ranger as well but will wait to see the movie before buying him

EDIT: got him outta the package and I'm pretty impressed. Articulation is great and well hidden. Better hidden than what I've seen in awhile. Love the soft plastic bits so articulation is still allowed. Still going to do some painting but it's pretty great. Definitely happy with this purchase and now considering the Ranger even more

Last edited:
They really are just spectacularly well made. I've heard the 1/4 versions are showing up. Not going to get those, but I'm intrigued to see how they turn out.

I wish they would. But I doubt it unless they sell like gangbusters.

Idk about online sells, but these figures where at my TRU for one week and then they were gone the next week to make space for the Pacific Rim figures. I'm sure glad I picked my Tonto up when I had the chance. Kinda sad I didn't pick up the Ranger just have him then possibly return him if I didn't care for him in the movie b/c I surely won't go online for him

I was looking for the smaller figures and horses! I hope they give s Cavendish - the Ranger has to fight someone! If Zizzle had stayed in business I would love to have seen them get the line only because I know NECA won't give us little wagons and trains and second string characters - wish they would! It be a fun line!

Any of you own the 18" LR figure? In hand how does it look?- some pics I've seen of the face look alittle wonky!

got both these guys a few weeks ago and they're still awesome. Loved the movie too! wish it was doing better though

Wait, so according to SDCC, series 2 of this line will consist of maskless lone ranger and tonto from series 1 but with a bird cage over his head.

Lovely

They could've at least given us a Butch Cavendish. Him and that chick with the prosthetic leg that doubled as a sniper rifle, wouldn't mind a figure of her.

Wait, so according to SDCC, series 2 of this line will consist of maskless lone ranger and tonto from series 1 but with a bird cage over his head.

Lovely

They could've at least given us a Butch Cavendish. Him and that chick with the prosthetic leg that doubled as a sniper rifle, wouldn't mind a figure of her.

Yea I would've loved to have Butch and Red. Really loved William Fitchner as Butch too, one of the best parts of the movie.

Saw the replica mask and badge at TRU today and was quite tempted to buy them

Back