NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 2 shipping soon holy moly I'm ready!
1zprtyt.jpg

Not seeing much of a Carl Weathers likeness there. Will probably skip him and just get Rocky and non battle damaged Drago.

They really should've included both non and BD headsculpts per figure with these. I can't justify paying an extra $25 just for different colored shorts and a bloody head.

Series 2 shipping soon holy moly I'm ready!
1zprtyt.jpg

That looks awesome, I would love for Neca to release an all new Apollo with top hat from the original 1976 Rocky.

Anyone know what figures Neca is going to release for series III? I hope they do Rocky II and don't give us a bunch of re-releases from 1976 Rocky.

Hnnnnng Apollo looks good.

Anyone check their local Go! Games & Toys locations? I was able to get gold trunks Rocky for $11 since the whole store was 50% off.

So no figure news, just these random things I don't know who'd really want.

8650.jpg

It seems a lot of people wanted this, because it sold out within a couple of hours of going on sale at BBTS. It's priced at $180.00 and it's made from the original puppets from the claymation Lipton ice tea commercial from 1998. Neca bought the originals from Stallone which were in very poor condition and decided to restore them and turn them into a collectible for the fans.

It seems a lot of people wanted this, because it sold out within a couple of hours of going on sale at BBTS. It's priced at $180.00 and it's made from the original puppets from the claymation Lipton ice tea commercial from 1998. Neca bought the originals from Stallone which were in very poor condition and decided to restore them and turn them into a collectible for the fans.

You can already buy? Where? Neca on the site do not see them.

BBTS page says only 1500, that's pretty limited.

I'm sure BBTS will have more in stock. I see Clarktoys.com has them for preorder at $199.99 I never bought anything from them, anybody ever buy from them? You get definitely pick these up on ebay or directly from Neca, it's still very early, so if you want it you still have time.

On the BBTS description these puppets are huge Rocky is 12 inch and Mickey is 10 inch. It didn't say what it's made of, anyone have any idea?

Maulfan how come with all the 1/4 figures that Neca does for Batman and Superman that they haven't done anything 1/4 for Rocky or Rambo?

Back