NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Love this damafe face

x_73b1f609.jpg

Yeah it looks pretty cool.Im getting BD versions of the first set for sure,not digging the other clean Rocky though.

Rocky never wins in my collection setup of these figures, i'll have both Clubber and Drago posed breaking Raco's face, just maybe might only have Rocky kicking Apollo's ass.

I take it they will make both versions of Clubber and Drago,i doubt they will make the gear from their first fight only and not their second.

img8690scaled600.jpg

img8688scaled600.jpg

That additional Clubber head must be the most impressive likeness ive ever seen on a action figure!

The Clubber sculpt is the best followed by Drago IMO. Ohh i shall own these all as long as paint apps are satisfactory.

Wait... is this the same NECA?!?!? They've really stepped up their game. :clap

All of the sculpts look amazing! Much better than the Rocky I figures sculpts.

I hope they make Rocky 2 and 6 too.I don't expect anything else than fight gear Rocky and his opponents in this line,but Rocky 1 and 4 training gear would be so awesome.
Mick to go along with Rocky 1 would be nice too.Ill leave the rest to Jakks,they made just about every single supporting character.

I think Neca said they were doing Rocky I-IV, But in no particular order.

Clubber Lang looks good but we all should remember that you need to bring the look down 50% to imagine the look of "in hand" figures.

Back