NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packaged pics of the King of Sting:
AiwGoRwCAAAl7QH.jpg:large

AiwFACpCIAEbpJ8.jpg:large

A bit heavy on the wash used on his chest, but I LOVE that damaged sculpt. Can't wait to see Drago.
What the heck is going on with the trunks? Where's the top part? It's just a thin line and the bottom between the legs there's hardy any space. Looks like he's wearing a skirt that's pulled too high up.

Even though the sculpts don't look that great on the regular versions, being a huge rocky fan they will be difficult to pass on. Im looking forward to seeing their Rocky 3 figures more than anything.

What the heck is going on with the trunks? Where's the top part? It's just a thin line and the bottom between the legs there's hardy any space. Looks like he's wearing a skirt that's pulled too high up.

Actually the trunks look perfect. In the film he had them pulled up pretty high and kinda folded at the top.

The BD versions looks pretty cool.

If I am going to collect this line I don’t think I need a Rocky from each picture. That being said I will wait for the Rocky 3 or 4 version where he is more ripped and lean. With Apollo I will wait to see the sculpts in hand before I decide to purchase BD or Clean.

“Apollo Creed meets the Italian Stallion, Sounds like a damn monster movie"-Apollo”

There is an ebay seller who just got these in stock and is selling the battle damaged Apollo for $19.99 and the others for $14.99. I guess the battle damaged Apollo must be rarer?

He's sold out at BBTS. You can put that down to Kyle's ____ing awesome Weathers sculpt. Jason Frailey did Drago for Series 2. Can't wait for Toyfair.

He's sold out at BBTS. You can put that down to Kyle's ____ing awesome Weathers sculpt. Jason Frailey did Drago for Series 2. Can't wait for Toyfair.

So when is series 2 coming out?

I wonder why they skipped Rocky II and Rocky III, and went right to Rocky IV for series 2? From what I read after Rocky IV there going to do Rocky III and finish with Rocky II, so I guess know Rocky V and Rocky Balboa figs.

Anything could happen, Rocky Balboa figures could happen if the rest are successful enough, but it seems like they're planning based on popularity, 1st film to kick it off, then 4, which in ways is probably the next most popular, plus among the non-die-hards, the American flag trunks will get more recognition and selling power than 1 and 2.

Hopefully Neca well release a championship belt with Rocky III or Rocky II figs, still waiting to get a belt since Jakks never released one:slap

I'd say best bet of them including one is with Rocky, and perhaps alternate hands that can hold it up if you want to recreate the classic moment, but, that'd only be with the BD version.

You talking about these?

AlTnjFoCEAEpjTM.jpg:large

AlTt7-tCAAEE9Rw.jpg:large

Can't see the faces but the body work on Clubber and Rocky 3 looks great. I wonder if Rambo figures will recycle these parts just with the scars added.

They might. I don't think they have Rambo prototypes finished for Toyfair though, was looking forward to a First Blood John J.

Back