NECA Resident Evil Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe what you're describing is how Capcom is, with the Devil May Cry license. Not the Resident Evil license.

When the RE line first came out (the series that had Chris and Jill from the REmake), NECA was criticised for making 'statues' and they responded that that style is what the licensor requested.

I know the RE5 figures had more articulation, and I know it was a different design team for RE5. Each design team is the one that controls approvals for the figures, sooooo. . . I'm assuming the RE5 team was 'slightly' easier to deal with.

It definitely explains why Moby ____ was able to make vinyl statue after vinyl statue of every RE character under the sun, while the Western manufacturers have to struggle to get five points of articulation in the figures.

Maybe, but at that point, the limited articulation, "statues" were pretty much all NECA made. Didn't seem any different.

(also, RE4 was NECA's first RE line)

The Moby ____ figures had similar articulation to NECA. So they were in the same boat.

I missed out on the RE4 Leon, and I'm already going to pay almost 600 for a Wesker. I'll rather have an updated RPD Leon version.

i regert not getting the re4 leon the rpd verison was my first ht figure i wouldnt mind them making another

Back