NECA Resident Evil 5 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone else kinda bummed that Chris arms are tan and his face is white? or is it just mine?

anyone else kinda bummed that Chris arms are tan and his face is white? or is it just mine?

The skin color on the arms and face on mine seem to match up. The only problem I've had with mine is the trigger quard on the pistol is broke a little but nothing major and the paint on the front of his shoes were scuffed but noting a little black flat acrylic didn't solve.

Now I just hope these sell well enough to warrant Neca making some more RE5 character mainly Wesker, Jill and the Chainsaw Majini.

Chris came today, he's great! Brill 7" figure, the best i've seen yet.

Gonna go find a big rock in the garden he can punch!

Went to a local comic shop today and traded in some old vintage X-Men figures for Sheva and the Exicutioner Majini to join my lonely RE5 Chris. These are some killer figures. The Exicutioner is probably my favorite of the lot. Very gruesome and the axe/hammer is really cool (and heavy). Also to my delight he's actually quite taller than Chris and Sheva. My only complaint is the lack of articulation in the legs and his apron shold be black istead of grey but no real biggie. Sheva is a gorgous figure as well. My only nitpick about her is her skin tone should be a little darker. Other than that these are all great figures and must haves for any RE5 fanatic.

On a side note, looking at how great these figures are, it makes me sad that Neca has not made a RE3 Jill or Nemesis. The RE line has so much potential it's maddening knowing that Neca will pobably never make anymore figures from previous games.

Been doing a little repaint on Chris today, made all the straps on his harness darker, as the paint was a little faded and sloppy, also painted some of the straps on the back of his harnes (the one going across the middle of his back from right to left hasnt been painted) and also painted straps on the pouches on his belt. Touched up his hair, and painted a little greemey-grey color on his gloves. Looks great.

Of course it wasn't their fault but that doesn't stop the leaks from happening. People are still complaining about illegal charges on their cards. I'm just saying buyer beware is all. I'll never order from them again. I've only ordered from them once about four years ago but never again. Don't be surprised if you see charges on your card though.

My local Toys R Us has these but I'm passing. $14 is just too much for these things.

Chris is the best one of the set, not really all to thrilled about the other two. But I do hope they make other characters from RE5 though.

Been doing a little repaint on Chris today, made all the straps on his harness darker, as the paint was a little faded and sloppy, also painted some of the straps on the back of his harnes (the one going across the middle of his back from right to left hasnt been painted) and also painted straps on the pouches on his belt. Touched up his hair, and painted a little greemey-grey color on his gloves. Looks great.

I did a few touch-ups on my Chris figure too. The paint on his shoes were scuffed and I didn't notice it untill last night but mine also had a big paint scuff on the back of his neck so I had to paint that up. Funny thing about the paint on Neca porduct is that it can be hit or miss.

The paint on all my neca figures is usually around 7/10.

On Chris, and on the other resident evil 5 figs, it seems like it's all been washed with a black wash or something, don't really know how to describe it. It's a rough paint job, but acceptable. McFarlane is better in its paint apps I feel.

How would the stars chris in the above pic look with a resident evil 5 chris' head?

NECA needs to make Haunting Ground Figures, it's too bad though that no one knows the game.

I do. Concept-wise, it's the oddest game I've ever played. Essentially you're running away from enemies that probably want to rape you and your dog.

I dunno if we need figures of the Haunting Ground characters though.

NECA needs to make Haunting Ground Figures, it's too bad though that no one knows the game.

Haunting Ground is a great and totally underrated game imo although I feel kinda weird playing it in front of friends. It took my forever to pass it my first time though because I didn't have a guide or internet access at the time so I couldn't go online and find a walkthrough. Looks wise Fiona is one of my favorite video game girls but I don't think she (or any of the HG character's) would make very interesting figures.

Oh and Shakey, the Neca STARS Chris head won't fit of the RE5 Chris' body and vise versa. Also the STARS Chris while a great looking figure, imho doesn't really have a great likeness to Chris.

Hopefully Neca will continue the RE5 line and give us Wesker, Jill and a Chainsaw Majini. Also though I doubt will ever see it but a Red Exicutioner Majini from the Prison stage on Mercenaries would be cool too. It also be cool if Neca made some figures from previous games *cough* Nemesis *cough* and maybe update some previous figures as well like RE4 Leon but with a new sculpt and better articulation.

Last edited:
Haunting Ground is a great and totally underrated game imo although I feel kinda weird playing it in front of friends. It took my forever to pass it my first time though because I didn't have a guide or internet access at the time so I couldn't go online and find a walkthrough. Looks wise Fiona is one of my favorite video game girls but I don't think she (or any of the HG character's) would make very interesting figures.

Oh and Shakey, the Neca STARS Chris head won't fit of the RE5 Chris' body and vise versa. Also the STARS Chris while a great looking figure, imho doesn't really have a great likeness to Chris.

Hopefully Neca will continue the RE5 line and give us Wesker, Jill and a Chainsaw Majini. Also though I doubt will ever see it but a Red Exicutioner Majini from the Prison stage on Mercenaries would be cool too. It also be cool if Neca made some figures from previous games *cough* Nemesis *cough* and maybe update some previous figures as well like RE4 Leon but with a new sculpt and better articulation.

i second that! oh also any and all versions of William Birkin

Back