NECA Resident Evil 5 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought i posted this picture last night but guess not.

201_0270.jpg

Saw these today at Spencer's. Sadly I didn't have the cash on me to get em'. They looked great though and at least so far I'm more impressed with these than I am the HT figures at the moment.

Traded in some old CD's and DVD's at FYE today and picked up Chris! Great figure to say the least although his right leg joint is a little loose and he can't hold the pistol with bothe hands unfortunantly but other than that this is a great figure with excellent detail and great likeness. Hopefully I can pick up The Exicutioner and Sheva next week.

The local Spencer's near me didn't have these in.

Do you think Toys R Us will carry them? They had the NECA Street Fighter IV and Gears of War 2 stuff so I'm expecting the RE5 figures to show up.

The local Spencer's near me didn't have these in.

Do you think Toys R Us will carry them? They had the NECA Street Fighter IV and Gears of War 2 stuff so I'm expecting the RE5 figures to show up.

thats what Im thinking as well, but so far my TRU still hasnt gotten them in stock, nor do they show up on the computer as coming soon. I hope they do though cause I would like to have another set myself.

If you have an FYE or Suncoast in you should try there too.

Yeah I before they closed up shop in my area I could usually rely on them for NECA and McFarlane stuff, but they're gone now. The closest FYE is in another city entirely.

Also I belive Corner Store Comics has all 3 of them for $43.99.

Yeah that's probably the path I'll end up going, buying the set of 'em online. Thanks for the heads up.

And they've had credit card leaks and have had many customers get their card numbers stolen and stuck with tons of charges. I would never order from them again.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51716

Yeah that's problematic. CSC isn't the only company whose CC processor's were breached. Shopping online is a potentially dangerous proposition these days.

The situation with CSC hasn't been cleared up yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on my CC for the foreseeable future (had my Iron Man Mark III ship from CSC recently). When these sorts of things happen you should have the foresight to take precautionary measures with your funds (My CC will call me if they suspect any strange charges).

Back