NECA Resident Evil 5 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over in the UK, it seems they're out on the 20th, not game day release. Thats 's going off play.com though.

forbidden planet says they're expecting them on the 30th april?!

Gamestation.co.uk have him out on the 20th also.

Last edited:
Over in the UK, it seems they're out on the 20th, not game day release. Thats 's going off play.com though.

forbidden planet says they're expecting them on the 30th april?!

Gamestation.co.uk have him out on the 20th also.

the 20th of april or march

is it just three figures (Chris Sheeva and the Axe guy) that are being released in series one? Also is it known exactly how tall the axe guy is gonna be or is he still looking to be as tall as chris?

ironwez...the 20th of this month on play.com and gamestation. sniper, it looks like it's just those 3 in series 1 yeah, and i'd say the executioner deffo looks taller!

Figured since the biggest part of my RE collection are the NECA figures, i might as well post this video here.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n8QwfZ7xgQ0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n8QwfZ7xgQ0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ordered a set of the new figures off of ebay on sunday and got them from UPS this afternoon. Chris is a pretty good figure, but Sheva's arm artiuclation kinda bugs me. The Ex Majini is pretty decnet, happy that he was actually a little bit taller then chris is, would be even taller if he stood upright (legs bent).

Here goes the RE collection thus far....kinda

201_0266.jpg

201_0264.jpg

I didnt picture the following though:

RE5 figures
0-6 Novels
Various Magazines and Strat Guides
1:6 Leon, Wesker, Hunk
Toybiz RE figures

I think that is all that is missing though.

The one I saw was the one without the coat. Only place I can find him now is ebay and he useally goes for $50 + and I just can't justify spending that much for a 7" toy.

Back