NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2vx3cqf.jpg

Brilliant!

So I finally went to my TRU to pick up the Trilobite 2 pack. And they didn't even get the shipment in yet! I asked the employees and the told me that they might not even get any at all. Kinda pissed about that. Guess I'm ordering all my NECA figures online now. Dammit. :gah:

Got the toys r us 2 pack and wow is that thing dirty.I got a ***** accessory no doubt.If u are reverse like me its endless amounts of fun, i put the figure next to were my wife side of the bed

^^nice work!

you added some washes correct? if so what base color did you use?

again looks damn good. :cool:

^^nice work!

you added some washes correct? if so what base color did you use?

again looks damn good. :cool:

Thanks!

Yes, but the plastic resisted the paint as a traditional "wet wash", so I had to water it down just slightly (maybe 20%), then give it a pretty healthy coating of paint and wipe away the bulk of it with a paper towel.

I then went back and hit some of the recessed details with a small brush and bit more paint to give the suit's finer details a little more texture then finished it off with a good amount of gloss coat to give it the same look as the 1:1 pics.

I used "german grey" as my color.

Here's another reference photo I used that shows how dark the suit is in normal lighting and taken with a regular pocket camera.

prometheus_11_zps2de1a409.jpg

Nice work on the repaint custom! NECA can sculpt figures but sometimes their paint jobs are lacking!

DSC_0134_a_zps4ffd834b.jpg

DSC_0132_a_zps53990114.jpg

DSC_0124_a_zpsfa3792c1.jpg

DSC_0117_a_zps86c9327d.jpg

DSC_0115_a_zpsfc6e40a9.jpg

Can't wait for the latest 1/4 big chap from NECA! Honestly I'm glad that I didn't spend nearly thousand bucks on ss A1 maquette.

And after seeing those pics of ss Elder Predator staute, makes me want NECA 1/4 Elder predator even more!

Wow, didn't realize the mini Palisades Space Jockey was so.. mini. Makes the NECA Engineer look huge! I gotta take a pic of them next to my chair Jockey too.

DSC_0134_a_zps4ffd834b.jpg

DSC_0132_a_zps53990114.jpg

DSC_0124_a_zpsfa3792c1.jpg

DSC_0117_a_zps86c9327d.jpg

DSC_0115_a_zpsfc6e40a9.jpg

Can't wait for the latest 1/4 big chap from NECA! Honestly I'm glad that I didn't spend nearly thousand bucks on ss A1 maquette.

And after seeing those pics of ss Elder Predator staute, makes me want NECA 1/4 Elder predator even more!

What an awesome collection! :hi5:

ok so I just got the BD Engineer and Trilobite 2-pack and needless to say...

I've never had so much fun with any other action figure ever!!

@darkmummy Neca is making a 1/4 big chap alien? hope its better than the 22'' neca alien that has a really bad dome.

Back