NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4716019_700b.jpg

So damn excited for SDCC to start!

Can't wait to see what greatness NECA is bringing us!

Neca has posted pictures prometheus figures on twitter, 2 different engineers the squidbeast thing holloway and david with extra headsculpt

So happy they're making Holloway, just hope they give him an extra head, not just the helmeted one. David has three; normal, helmeted and decapitated.

Haven't a clue how to navigate twitter but I managed to see the pic of the Prometheus stuff. Looks good but I think I'll pass.

Wow, love it all except the SJ suit. Needs to not be so black..

So glad that they're doing Holloway, he was one of my favorite characters.

They are spectacular. Halloway is a nice surprise. Hope Vickers and Shaw are coming soon. So excited for this line. A bit confused... is it the angle... or are the ones on top 2-ups?

They are spectacular. Halloway is a nice surprise. Hope Vickers and Shaw are coming soon. So excited for this line. A bit confused... is it the angle... or are the ones on top 2-ups?

Yeah, I'm thinking the human figs are 2-ups.

NECA had posted a pic before showing how tall the Engineer figure would be next to one of their human figs and it was much taller.

The figs on the top row - 2 ups
The figs on the bottom row - Production figs

BTW...I'm so damn excited for the Deacon fig!

One more thing...anyone else think that's a Hammerpede between David and Halloway (behind David's head)?

How cool would it be if we got these figures in 1/6 scale from NECA? :mad:

Why? Hot Toys has the license, though I understand NECA would be less expensive. I'd rather have a whole bunch of figures in a smaller scale for a reasonable amount with some licenses. If they did a 1/6 scale they'd only do a couple figures. I mean, I guess having some 1/6 in addition would be cool. But I'm glad they are focusing on giving us a robust line in this scale myself.

One more thing...anyone else think that's a Hammerpede between David and Halloway (behind David's head)?
I was wondering what that was, and now that you've mentioned it...it's got to be.

It looks like a Hammerpede with closed head flap things.

There's also something sitting on the left of Holloway (Holloway's right side). Wonder what that is.

Looking good so far. Definately picking these up. The Giant Facehugger and Engineers looks so cool. And bring on the ladies!

Back