NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering what that was, and now that you've mentioned it...it's got to be.

It looks like a Hammerpede with closed head flap things.

There's also something sitting on the left of Holloway (Holloway's right side). Wonder what that is.

My guess...the one on the right is the "closed flap" Hammerpede and the one on the left is the "open flap" version.

Good catch on the Hammerpede. Love that we're getting the severed Engineer head too. :)

Looking good so far. Definately picking these up. The Giant Facehugger and Engineers looks so cool. And bring on the ladies!

Randy said the girls are still on progress on sculpting, they will be release early next year. Everything is looking great on this set!

Pics...

(Hammerpedes...CALLED IT!)

necaprometheus1.jpg

necaprometheus2.jpg

necaprometheus3.jpg

necaprometheus4.jpg

necaprometheus5.jpg

necaprometheus6.jpg

necaprometheus7.jpg

I'm supremely confused about the releases though.

Series 1:
Engineer and Engineer in suit. That's easy enough. But then...

Series 2:
Trilobyte VS Engineer 2-pack (which Engineer? The one on the far right? Is the Deacon a part of that pack too? Or is he going to be released in 2013. There's a sign next to him and the decaying engineer that says 2013. Hmmm.

NECA scores again! Holy Moly what a line up!!! I never expected to see a 2-pack of Engineer vs. Body Hugger! And David looks great! Kudos to NECA!!! :bow:clap

Back