NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Randy for Holloway, Fifield and Janek on Twitter and he replied with 'no love for Shaw, David and Vickers?'

I know we're definitely in for David at least.

If any human character is made from this film, I sure hope David is first!

David will definitely be made as well as Shaw and Janek. I would say Vickers, but I am not sure if Charlize Theron would want action figures of her or if her likeness is including in the license. Well we know we will see at least 6 more figures so I predict --- The Deacon (proto-xeno), trilobite with hamerpede, David with urn, Shaw with axe and David head, Janek with flamethrower, and either mutant fifield or another version of David

David will definitely be made as well as Shaw and Janek. I would say Vickers, but I am not sure if Charlize Theron would want action figures of her or if her likeness is including in the license.

When she was on the Graham Norton show she mentioned that she wished she would get a figure made of her from Prometheus.

If these aren't 1:6 to fit in with the HT USCM, then they are useless. Less expensive alternative to HT is most welcome and I had hoped NECA might fill that bill. :(

If these aren't 1:6 to fit in with the HT USCM, then they are useless. Less expensive alternative to HT is most welcome and I had hoped NECA might fill that bill. :(

They're not. But they should be pretty cool to hold us over until HT and/or SS start pumping out the high-level stuff.

I'm actually really anxious to see the Engineers at SDCC. 9 inches tall. Simple-enough design and large-enough size for good paint apps, plus they'll be too big to feel like a NECA figure. Pumped to see what other critters they'll be doing from the film, though the Engineers are my top priority.

Back