NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for all three. Vary happy to see these are being made.

Curious is they will make smaller runs of the previous released figures for those who missed out (not me – I have them all)

I'm happy that you're happy for me and my other 9 fellow enthusiasts! :yes:
I'll get all three, the Prometheus line had some of NECA's best figures, great paint apps, great sculpts and great articulation.

I'm happy that you're happy for me and my other 9 fellow enthusiasts! :yes:
I'll get all three, the Prometheus line had some of NECA's best figures, great paint apps, great sculpts and great articulation.

Yeah, I've seen them on Ebay and I was tempted to get David (that's his name right?) and the big tall guys because they had a good price and they all looked nice, but ultimately I couldn't because I don't love the film enough. I just like it. I bet the prices of those figures will go up on ebay now.

You know those movies that were not well received when released in theatres but after 20 years gains a fan base and people start calling it a Masterpiece? I think this one is in line for that

You know those movies that were not well received when released in theatres but after 20 years gains a fan base and people start calling it a Masterpiece? I think this one is in line for that

Maybe if they do an alternate cut like Blade Runner or something. The scene where the big guy kills the robot makes a lot more sense with the deleted scenes added, imo.

Already pre ordered over at BBTS the entire wave. They look pretty good and as a fan of the film its nice to have some representation of that arc in the line.

My guess is that Shaw plays a much bigger role in Covenant that we may think, hence why they decided it would be profitable enough to go ahead and put the line into production. Makes me think I better grab a David and the Engineer / Prototype Facehugger two pack before they eventually will spike up in price.

I'm thinking the real reason these are being released is to have at least SOME product on shelves for the Covenant release. With the movie release date pulled forward, Randy was spitting blood on Twitter that Fox hadn't told them about the reschedule, I'm assuming Neca' s Covenant wave 1 isn't going to be ready, so they've rushed some already prototyped stuff to production in the guise of 'bowing to fan pressure'

Still buying them though, they're beautifully done.

I'm thinking the real reason these are being released is to have at least SOME product on shelves for the Covenant release. With the movie release date pulled forward, Randy was spitting blood on Twitter that Fox hadn't told them about the reschedule, I'm assuming Neca' s Covenant wave 1 isn't going to be ready, so they've rushed some already prototyped stuff to production in the guise of 'bowing to fan pressure'

Still buying them though, they're beautifully done.
That's a pretty interesting opinion. Seems plausible to me.

DHhB9R8XcAI2PPA.jpg

Kinda wish I hadn’t passed on David now but his torn off head is a cool accessory and will have to do.

Easiest custom in a long while. Been waiting a long while to do it. Swap out Diamond Select The Dark Tower Gunslinger head with that of Prometheus David head, the neck peg as well. Peg is a tad bit too long. Too bad we didn't get Charlie Halloway. IMG_6718.jpgIMG_6720.jpgIMG_6721.jpgIMG_6722.jpgIMG_6723.jpgIMG_6724.jpgIMG_6727.jpgIMG_6728.jpgIMG_6729.jpg

Back