NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t see the movie.

I hate the new fugitive Predator armor.

Saw it at Target and almost bought it because it looked so damned impressive in person lol

Heads up..just saw the Machiko wave at my local Target today.. her face is fugly :slap

So they have released guys

2nd production run o. The Fugitive Predator has improved paint shiny biomask and armor. Randy confirmed on Twitter it’s legit.

D84F3CC8-CC55-411C-89B2-B1BCFC266819.jpg

Hard to justify paying twice the amount $40 CAN for a figure that was only $20 when PREDATORS was released. But as a collector you just do it. Even for this boring figure.

2nd production run o. The Fugitive Predator has improved paint shiny biomask and armor. Randy confirmed on Twitter it’s legit.

Still a long way from the movie appearance. The upper torso armor was also shiny. No point in doing just the helmet. Even so, they should've changed that before passing the licensor approval, not after thousands of people already bought the faulty figure. This so ****ing typical Neca!

O882507-b477d.jpg

O882510-e477d.jpg

I'm an hour into the new film and it's really quite horrendous, just as many have said. Shane Black underestimates the quality of the original if this is how he deemed to suitably follow it up.

Once the NECA figures have sold through we'll see Randy admitting to the crapfest that is this film.

I watched the 90s kiddie Halloween classic Hocus Pocus recently. I find this oddly similar in tone...just with blood, gore and curse words in it.

I'm an hour into the new film and it's really quite horrendous, just as many have said. Shane Black underestimates the quality of the original if this is how he deemed to suitably follow it up.

Once the NECA figures have sold through we'll see Randy admitting to the crapfest that is this film.

AObB.gif

When was the moment when you realised just how bad it was? Pred using a decapitated hand to give the thumbs up? Get to the choppers line? Stealth camo now controlled by a little silver ball? Preds trying to weaponise the kid's autism? :rotfl

This movie is like a huge pile of unfinished mess, caused by far-too-many-times-of-changing-ideas. Perhaps by listened to test-screeners too much or probably got intervened by studios. Dunno. The original script was a mess from the beginning, yes. But it's far better compared to what we got now. Its plots are literally all over the place with inconsistent tones and characters. Overall, it's a mess. But enjoyable mess if you took it as a funny spin-off of "Critters" series... remember those faceless hunters? I pictured them up all the time I saw Assassin Pred LOL.

And I still want his figure. Would be fun to pose it against Fugitive Pred. They're the only thing I like about this movie.

PS: I'm done after Assassin's trying to weaponized kid's autism BTW.

AObB.gif

When was the moment when you realised just how bad it was? Pred using a decapitated hand to give the thumbs up? Get to the choppers line? Stealth camo now controlled by a little silver ball? Preds trying to weaponise the kid's autism? :rotfl

Black Sails, great show, I've watched it twice through.

And to this POS - it was right from the beginning. The Predator space battle didn't sit well with me - too fantastical a way to open but I suppose they started as they meant to go on - and the music just said 'I am not a Predator film'. From there it just got worse, a facepalm a minute.

I actually liked the Predator taking the machine gun and using it in his escape from the lab - it was a novel sight - but that was about it as far as the positives.

This joins the AvPs right at the bottom of my rankings.

Terminator Genisys is a better Terminator film than The Predator is a Predator film. And also probably better in its own right as a movie.

Predators, the film with Adrien Brody, defecates on The Predator from a height.

Terminator Genisys is a better Terminator film than The Predator is a Predator film. And also probably better in its own right as a movie.

agreed

Terminator G was complete horses### imo , if you’re saying that was better than this , WTF did Black come up with :thud:

Predator > Predator 2 > AVP > AVP:R > Predators > The Predator

AVP:R only because of Wolf. :lol

The Predator complete trash. No redeeming factor.

Last edited:
Back