NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

a-dev be like...

IncredibleOrganicBug-size_restricted.gif

Then a-dev be like...

5201C200-76EA-4AAE-B3F3-01B2367A1B39.jpeg

Series 18 ships out from NECA to retailers today.

Can't find any reviews for "Broken Tusk" or "Hornhead" yet, but this fella got his "Machiko" from the LACC convention.

Looks WAY better than I thought it would - SURPRISINGLY good in fact (although it's "Broken Tusk" I'm REALLY looking forward too most).

I’m a huge fan of the original comics and the broken tusk is so cool to have . I can care less for most of the others , she is cool but I loved that predator, wish they would make the Batman vs predator version too

Can't find any reviews for "Broken Tusk" or "Hornhead" yet, but this fella got his "Machiko" from the LACC convention.

Looks WAY better than I thought it would - SURPRISINGLY good in fact (although it's "Broken Tusk" I'm REALLY looking forward too most).

Headsculpt reminds me of Noomi Rapace.

Same dude that did "Machiko" has just posted his "Broken Tusk" review.

Not as bulky as he should be, and not sure about the bio-mask, but not too bad overall.

I probably wouldn't have got either of these, but that original AVP graphic novel holds a lot of special memories for me - so they were must-haves. I'm not bothering with "Hornhead".

Paint app looks blech compared to the prototype, but I can't say I'm surprised. I hate the bright, milky skin they do. And the contrasting puke splotches on top. Doesn't look natural, even for a cheap figure.

These figures look weird, especially Machiko which I thought it's gonna be interesting initially. I have no interest in this series so I will save for A4 and AVPR figures.

Great shot.

Time after time on twitter Randy answers questions about the rest of the team with 'no likeness rights' - at least adjust your questions people. Like how about - ''if you can get likeness rights will NECA make....'' That should prevent just getting the standard response.

Having said that I firmly believe Randy does want to make the whole team.

Thanks guys. I would have had pictures of Hawkins back when I got him, but I wanted to shoot him in a special location and things just kept getting in the way of visiting that spot.

As for the new wave, I'm not sure if I want any of them yet, but I do hope to see them at target. Broken Tusk looks solid, I had never read those comics before until recently. Machiko also looks great, but like I said, not sure if I really want them. I've been trying to be more selective when it comes to predators in my collection. I guess it depends on how they look when I see them in person.

Back