NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know when the Ahab predator ships? amazon has him up for $44+ in stock... or does anyone know the target DPCI so I can call around? ugh getting impatient waiting for BBTS.

No idea I'm afraid. I looked at the NECA calendar but no mention of an 'Ahab' Predator. I see Broken Tusk and Hornhead. I don't follow Predator EU.

No idea I'm afraid. I looked at the NECA calendar but no mention of an 'Ahab' Predator. I see Broken Tusk and Hornhead. I don't follow Predator EU.

thanks boss man, I was able to find one on ebay inhand for 33$ shipped from santa ana, ca... which is about 30 miles from where I live. should get it Monday... was not tryna pay the $50 amazon price for an instock Ahab.

I can understand trying to find the right price I've been looking for some AvP figures I never bought when they first came out - prices are quite high except for all the chinese listings which I assume are knock-offs. I feel I can only trust US listings but they're expensive - I'd even cave but then, to add to that, they almost all use the global shipping program to ship internationally which may work better for sellers but it's an absolute rip-off for buyers - high shipping cost and 'import fees' charged even regardless that a small NECA figure should not be big or expensive enough to incur them. I've never really understood that.

. . . but then, to add to that, they almost all use the global shipping program to ship internationally which may work better for sellers but it's an absolute rip-off for buyers - high shipping cost and 'import fees' charged even regardless that a small NECA figure should not be big or expensive enough to incur them. I've never really understood that.

It was introduced to rake in some more money for eBay when sales were falling.

Ironically - it lost them even more sales (well - at least from me & you :) )

Well not all possible sales, I've gone ahead with some purchases that use it - including from the NECA ebaystore itself. It often puts me off, when it doesn't, I click the order button while grinding my teeth. :lol

42750810_247327635952193_4523273699371314904_n.jpg

I'm not even going to try and lie, I like this design. It looks weird, but that's what's drawing me to it. It is bringing a bit of diversity to my Predator shelf. I really wish these guys weren't cut from the movie. As foolish as they look, contextually they may have made sense and helped create a more coherent movie than what we got.

They'll go with my GI Joe collection! :yess:

Remember when everyone cried when this pic hit the net? that was probably what made them do all the reshoots, just like the john Connor twist in salvation (would have been great imo) wish hollywood would tune out internet outrage while they make a movie

I’m surprised that Shane Black didn’t have the Predator dressed like Dutch as a show of honor and respect for the human who took out a Predator.

I want to see the scene where the Predator is given his human clothing to try on in front of a mirror.

Nope too small...too tight in the groin and armpits...nope too big now very loose fitting.

Excuse me Mr. human can you please hem my pants they’re too long.

How about the scene where the Predator is shown how to reload his human weapons.

Damn those clips are too small for my monster hands.

No no Predator you have to lean your shoulders into it.

No no Predator your feet stance are all wrong here let me show you.

No No No easy on the trigger you’re causing too much of a kick back horrible accuracy son.

Back