NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually both method are good. I use to do with water and keep parts some 30-60 sec. It means which part you do. You need to feel do plastic getting soft.

BOOM!

Predator Action Figure Visual Guide

PredatorVisualGuide2017Shrunk.jpg

Note the bottom right corner..

PredatorVisualGuide2017NEW_DETAIL_ZOOM.jpg

Full size picture (very large!) here: https://necaonline.com/2017/12/5-days-of-downloads-2017-day-5-predator-action-figure-visual-guide/

Not to fast. Firstible they need to relise Jungle Hunter and City Hunter sculpts 50 times more in everey collour of rainbow, which makes some 300 ''new'' ''aaaasom'' figures. Then they will propobly do Wolf 2.0... in 5 variants, then in pink, yellow etc. :lol

''I want Hawkins' body found''

Seriously...what was with that coke bottle teaser that had the name Hawkins on it? I'm still hoping they weren't silly enough to post that if they have no intention of ever making a Hawkins figure.

Last edited:
BOOM!

Predator Action Figure Visual Guide

View attachment 383852

Note the bottom right corner..

View attachment 383853

Full size picture (very large!) here: https://necaonline.com/2017/12/5-days-of-downloads-2017-day-5-predator-action-figure-visual-guide/

Thank gods they actually look really great ! Dutch looks nice and beefy :yess: And Linn looks straight out of the game ! Def buying these two along with the Aliens and Predator figures. Really surprised myself with how much I love the arcade variants.

Wonder when will they release The long awaited ultimate wolf
I have high expectation for this one more than any other previous pred:clap

Me too!!! Damn. Honestly I hope they will relise any new predator. (but not another Jungle Hunter or City hunter) Really new like Scar, Wolf, Chopper, Celtic, Berserker or any other.

I don't think they will revisit those two again. They milked them to death know. Also I own both of them already (Led version). I do not need another one. Anyway I agree with you.

will we ever actually get anymore NECA preds? Feels like its been forever since the last wave.

I feel like everything is kinda on hold with the new movie, once that is out...I feel like the gates will open back up again, plus there seems to be a lot of ultimate preds coming and I am sure those take time. I would also say that neca is probably getting hit very hard by the toysrus news...outside of comic shops they are the only store places I find neca figures around me.

I feel like everything is kinda on hold with the new movie, once that is out...I feel like the gates will open back up again, plus there seems to be a lot of ultimate preds coming and I am sure those take time. I would also say that neca is probably getting hit very hard by the toysrus news...outside of comic shops they are the only store places I find neca figures around me.

I hear ya, and yeah the TRU thing has to have been bad for NECA. Plus I heard of some factory crackdowns in china and stuff like that..

But, we have received lots of other NECA product, and I could swear there was a kenner/comic wave that was slated for the end of 2017 (maybe Nov iirc). Come on Randy, give us our toys lol

Back