NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit it's strange that neca used the flesh plastic for some parts of the body and painted over others. It looks alright in hand, but it's not as clean looking as how the city hunter's body was painted.

Agreed, those pics look great. But look at the poses and how the Mish mash body parts are not all exposed and then look at this pic from twitter and then look closer at this pic from twitter and see the City Hunter in the background with 100% translucent skin and tell me NECA made this choice to mix mash for collectors benefit and not to be cheap or lazy, just tell me that.
View attachment 341569

OK - I like to keep people happy - so "NECA made this choice to mix mash for collectors benefit and not to be cheap or lazy".

(* just teasing you dude :wink1: - I'm just not seeing what you are seeing - no worries though *)

Agreed I don't see what the big deal is to me honestly. Looks awesome to me and others.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Then it's settled. That's all that matters is that you like it, and I'll just say for me personally, not speaking for others, I can not display this predator wearing a paint vest next to superior previous releases that have an even consistent skin finish. To me in my opinion only it will look wrong or like some body parts are painted and some are colored plastic unlike previous versions that in my opinion were constructed from the same material throughout and not a Mish mash of parts. Just my take on it, not trying to belittle the photos that we all agree look great and not making a personal attack or name calling anyone who bought this and enjoys it.
I am just voicing my personal disappointment that this newest release is not in keeping with previous NECA predators that I have in my collection.

I'll admit it's strange that neca used the flesh plastic for some parts of the body and painted over others. It looks alright in hand, but it's not as clean looking as how the city hunter's body was painted.

I guess the polite thing to do now is to name call you.
How about "nit-pickish" not quite full blown "nit-picky" like me.
Lol

OK - I like to keep people happy - so "NECA made this choice to mix mash for collectors benefit and not to be cheap or lazy".

(* just teasing you dude :wink1: - I'm just not seeing what you are seeing - no worries though *)

It's all good. This is the very first time NECA has ever mixed parts like this on a Predator and hopefully the last. I was just really looking forward to this one and I just can't do it, I just can't even.

I guess the polite thing to do now is to name call you.
How about "nit-pickish" not quite full blown "nit-picky" like me.
Lol

All good man. I never had any of the previous releases of JH so I can't really judge. So thats prob why I'm not seeing it.

I've owned all previous releases of the JH, and if it's as noticeable as Brian says it is, then it's a more than valid complaint for a 3rd release and Ultimate no less.

I'll have to check out a lot of reviews to see if I can catch it since my pile of loot won't ship for a couple of weeks.

I'm curious to why Neca did this.

Ultimate 2.0 coming for the 35th anniversary will have uniform skin translucency guys. And I hear for the 40th anniversary they plan to make a Jungle Hunter in proper scale with Dutch :monkey3

Ultimate 2.0 coming for the 35th anniversary will have uniform skin translucency guys. And I hear for the 40th anniversary they plan to make a Jungle Hunter in proper scale with Dutch :monkey3

Only funny because its true. ..lol

Sorry mate - best you re-read the announcement - it CLEARLY says ULTIMATE 2.0 is in scale with the soon-to-be-released P1 team:

• Hawkins
  • Blain
  • Mac
  • Dillon
  • Billy
  • Poncho

Bonus figures on combi-packs of Anna, Major General Phillips and Kevin Peter Hall as the helicopter pilot.

Sorry mate - best you re-read the announcement - it CLEARLY says ULTIMATE 2.0 is in scale with the soon-to-be-released P1 team:

• Hawkins
  • Blain
  • Mac
  • Dillon
  • Billy
  • Poncho

Bonus figures on combi-packs of Anna, Major General Phillips and Kevin Peter Hall as the helicopter pilot.

Aargh! I read your post before the quote, or working my way up the thread?!

Hopes raised, then dashed so cruelly....

• Hawkins
  • Blain
  • Mac
  • Dillon
  • Billy
  • Poncho

:drool:

Aargh! I read your post before the quote, or working my way up the thread?!

Hopes raised, then dashed so cruelly....

:lol :monkey2

Took a few outside Masked pics
2f516617656a3255dbc59e761e4b2980.jpg
f7d10ff64c3ce6b3f16019776c7cf84f.jpg
10a5c7841fe8595bc969251a8133b1cc.jpg
e6938581953376791d7de01be5f4f6bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back