NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scout Predator is a different head sculpt it has a seperate mask that is glued onto the head. All the Jungle Hunters used the same 1 piece mold that doesn't allow much detail to be applied. I begged Randy on Twitter over the last few years to switch the head sculpt to the better looking 2 piece head like Scout & Big Red when they did Ultimate JH.

I didn't know that. I just assumed it's the same. Why in the world, would they disregard people's suggestions like that?

A 1:4 scale version of the Jungle Demon Predator has been announced. LED light up eyes, lazer sighting and wrist computer...those actually make it tempting.

a-dev - THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi5:

(* and thanks to Randy at NECA too for listening to the fans :lol *)

382f90313fde253278147683a666aa27c79a4cdaa57791c383b1ad1f01d4bd26.jpg

Just watched that a couple times more - it's not just a simple "light up"

• Push 1 - both the eyes AND the targeting laser light up.
  • Push again to turn off
  • Push 2 - just the targeting laser lights up.
  • Push again to turn off
  • Push 3 - just the eyes light up.
  • Push again to turn off
  • Push 4 - (* and this one is MEGA-AWESOME! *) the eyes fade in and out - like they are glowing per the scene in the movie - SO cool!

Probably getting 2 of these - 1 for my Son :yess:

Already up at BBTS - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12999&mode=retail

And 2 ordered
bgrin.gif

PREORDER
Estimated to Arrive September 2017
BBTS price: $119.99 (* list price $149.99 / saves $30 *)

This massive, limited edition action figure marks the 30th anniversary of the original Predator movie! The stealthy Jungle Demon Predator is cast in clear plastic with camouflage accents to capture his cloaked appearance in the jungle. We've even equipped him with LED effects to simulate the yellow glowing eyes and phasing effect seen on screen!

The figure also features red LED lights in the mask's targeting system and in the wrist computer, which flips open. The Jungle Demon stands an impressive 20" tall and is fully poseable, with retractable wrist blades and articulated shoulder cannon.

It comes with removable backpack accessory and is packaged in collector-friendly 30th anniversary window box packaging with foil accents. Uses button cell batteries, included.
Product Number: NEC12999
Shipping Weight: 8.40 pounds

NEC12999.jpg

NEC12999.jpg

NEC12999.jpg

NEC12999.jpg

Actually I think I'll pass. The front end of this year has been so jam packed my wallet will really want a break in the later half. And who knows, maybe I'll be buying a bunch of SDCC exclusive T2 John Connors at that point...

I generally pass this thread as figures aren't really my thing (although I own a couple of the 1/4 Necas), but having just seen that 30th anniversary Jungle hunter in another thread, I had to stop by. I'm in!! What a beauty!!

Great job Neca those eyes are top notch feature... Still hoping for 1/4 Wolf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eye gimmick is awesome, but I'm with the other guys on passing due to same old articulation
I'd so get it if it had the articulation as the 7 inch Jungle Demon he'll I'd buy two or three lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 20" ones don't need to be mega-poseable for me - there's enough in all the ones released so far to keep me happy.

At this size, they look awesome just stood up straight let alone using the articulation they DO have.

This was a no-brainer for me and will look great next to the 7" Neca & the 36"x24" BOTTLENECK "Jungle Demon" poster/print.

Back