NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA-Jungle-Demon-Predator-043.jpg
Great-Potoo-Bird.jpg

Awesome. Fingers crossed for 1/4 scale, mate.

I'm sure the "Loot Crate Exclusive"ness only extends to the fact that you can get it there exclusively at the moment, until it's released to the mass market.

Funny how an official NECA figure is on par with a bootleg in terms of quality these days.

Their quality reached a historic low these days, so It'd be nearly impossible for the fakers to go any lower.

Speaking of that, I just got the Serpent Hunter in the mail after a delay by the usps, and the fist thing I noticed was the mask tooth being chipped, but I expected that and figured I could just get a replacement head sent, then as I was opening it I saw that one of the leg bands wasn't on the figure and was loose in the package, but that would have been easy to just slide on. Finally when I turned the figure over to undo the ties I saw this IMG_2895.jpg
What the hell is going on in their factories?

LOL - yeah - but there were multiple posts on this thread when they went up for preorder - and they've been available for preorder all over the place for 2 months.

I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that get pulled, it happens. But either way it'll be available and that's the important part. I admittedly don't keep up with the thread. Too much NECA bashing for the sake of finding things to hate on, you know?

I'd say there are too many people who vent frustrations about the figures, but most complaints are valid. I'm sure Randy knows about the issues with QC recently with the abundance of people who message him on twitter. People need to learn to not be so agro over "toys" and try and have proper discussions about what needs to change because he damn sure isn't going to want to listen to people act like kids. Imo they need to take a step back and look at whatever factory they are using at the moment, because I've already seen bootlegs of the newest wave and usually it seems that it takes longer for that kinda stuff to happen, so the factory must be kinda shady.

I'd say there are too many people who vent frustrations about the figures, but most complaints are valid. I'm sure Randy knows about the issues with QC recently with the abundance of people who message him on twitter. People need to learn to not be so agro over "toys" and try and have proper discussions about what needs to change because he damn sure isn't going to want to listen to people act like kids. Imo they need to take a step back and look at whatever factory they are using at the moment, because I've already seen bootlegs of the newest wave and usually it seems that it takes longer for that kinda stuff to happen, so the factory must be kinda shady.

I got the bootleg elder by accident and believe it or not it looks so legit to be fake, I have visited a online Chinese shopping platform and there was a guy claimed that he knows some way to mass produce bootlegs of NECA products, what he said is this: The bootleg were using a same plastic mold from NECA, some Chinese can order a "private order" as long as they pay the painter in the factory some Overtime-working fees, the paint you see on the bootleg is so messy (well not too messy now) is because the painters knew they work for a private order instead of NECA them-self, it means no QC check. Moreover NECA can't and won't control because well you know it's China and they are not running HotToys here, the previous bootleg was so **** because they weren't using a same mold.

Seen a couple reviewers that dont like Predator/Alien and reviews. Can't remember them being too favourable either.

Skin them alive, I SAY.

And take their skulls & spines for trophies.

As for the fella who's review I linked to above - he actually liked the figure, and almost every "issue" he had with it was down to his lack of knowledge of the way the figure is put together OR his lack of knowledge of the character.

Based on what he showed - this thing is a winner all the way :yess: - and roll-on the 1:4 version :)

And take their skulls & spines for trophies.

As for the fella who's review I linked to above - he actually liked the figure, and almost every "issue" he had with it was down to his lack of knowledge of the way the figure is put together OR his lack of knowledge of the character.

Based on what he showed - this thing is a winner all the way :yess: - and roll-on the 1:4 version :)

this predator is a sure winner to me, can't wait to have him in my collection.

Back