NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting so excited for the ultimate Jungle and City Hunter figures. I can't believe we are gonna get them this year. What other possible ultimate/deluxe Predator figures would you want, either like Jungle and City, or like Scarface and Clan leader?

I would want:

Ultimate Scar- with: Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads, retracted, extended and over-extended wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear, shruiken/smartdisk, shin knife, backpack and plasma caster, and sets of open, gripping and fist hands. AvP Xeno trophy skull.

Ultimate Wolf- Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads, extending wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear, shruiken/smartdisk, backpack, dual plasma casters with intechanable pistol handgrips, cleaner backpack, whip, bandoleer with mines, blue liquid vial, and sets of open, gripping and fist hands. AvP-R trophy skull.

Ultimate Alien Hunter/Kenner Predator- done in either dark silver or bronze armor, green or yellow skin, standard ultimate jungle hunter body, city hunter hands and feet, wasp right shoulder armor, P2 disk holding thigh armor. come with: Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads(jungle hunter), extending wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear (predator 2 style), Predator 2 style smart disk, Jungle Hunter back page and plasma caster, Kenner plasma rifle, kenner batleth-like blade weapon, sets of open, gripping fist and disk holding hands. Aliens Xeno Warrior trophy skull.
thats awesome but im not sure why they would do an "ultimate" scar, kinda screws the people who brought and well buy the predators already , i get why the terminators are like that, its cause people want new "PoA" on them, so its cheaper for them to just change the legs only kinda like how they did the p2 elder. wolf would be the same, i wouldnt want an ultimate verison of him , cause i would want a updated masked head instead of the old one made. that being said i hope the updated p1 and p2 have updated masked heads

thats awesome but im not sure why they would do an "ultimate" scar, kinda screws the people who brought and well buy the predators already , i get why the terminators are like that, its cause people want new "PoA" on them, so its cheaper for them to just change the legs only kinda like how they did the p2 elder. wolf would be the same, i wouldnt want an ultimate verison of him , cause i would want a updated masked head instead of the old one made. that being said i hope the updated p1 and p2 have updated masked heads
I don't think Wolf is getting the Ultimate treatment. Most likely just like the AVPs. So there will most likely be Unmasked open mouth,Unmasked closed mouth,Masked,Battle damaged.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I don't think Wolf is getting the Ultimate treatment. Most likely just like the AVPs. So there will most likely be Unmasked open mouth,Unmasked closed mouth,Masked,Battle damaged.

nice hope they make it like the avp ones and give him a newer masked head the current one seems so small compared to even the lost tribe preds

Haven't bought a new predator figure since the p2 snake came out, back in 2011 I think? And the last thing I got after that was a prometheus figure. time flies.

I had vaguely checked up on neca preds maybe once or twice a year since 2012, crazy to think I've been out of it almost 4 years.

Saw that the AVP preds were at a TRU the other day when I decided to check it out of boredom. I picked up Scar. It's crazy how much better NECA has gotten since that first batch of predators that I was so eager to purchase back in 2011.

The net painting, articulation, and overall quality is insane for just $21.

I really DON'T need to be spending money on this kind of stuff.... But I feel as though I'll end up picking up Celtic (would have gotten him if he wasn't out of stock! grrr!), chopper, and an Alien queen now that the fire has been rekindled.

Haven't bought a new predator figure since the p2 snake came out, back in 2011 I think? And the last thing I got after that was a prometheus figure. time flies.

I had vaguely checked up on neca preds maybe once or twice a year since 2012, crazy to think I've been out of it almost 4 years.

Saw that the AVP preds were at a TRU the other day when I decided to check it out of boredom. I picked up Scar. It's crazy how much better NECA has gotten since that first batch of predators that I was so eager to purchase back in 2011.

The net painting, articulation, and overall quality is insane for just $21.

I really DON'T need to be spending money on this kind of stuff.... But I feel as though I'll end up picking up Celtic (would have gotten him if he wasn't out of stock! grrr!), chopper, and an Alien queen now that the fire has been rekindled.

Yeah, and the upcoming ultimate jungle and city hunters are gonna have the same kind of articulation and quality. I think they may even remake some of the lost clan too. So if you want to get back collecting them, now is a great time!

Welcome to the club. :)

I held Chopper in my hand at TRU last night and I remembered the heartache I felt when I found out that McFarlane abandoned the project 10 years ago. I never got to complete the trio back then, so I picked him up and he'll probably be the only 6" AVP Pred I get:lol

Remember when he was named "Gill"?:lol

I haven't been keeping up with my twitter account, any kind soul who wants to tell me what's the word on the Ultimate Jungle/City?

They will be released sometime this year, but they have not officially been announced yet and only their boxes were seen at toyfair no no info signs. So I would imagine around late fall/winter. They will have at least the new torso and arm articulation like the AvP Preds. When asked about the accessory pack-out NECA has said to wait for the official reveal to see. More than likely they will have the opening wrist gauntlet computer and probably 1 unmasked and 1 masked head (hoping for all 3 heads, but seems unlikely).

They will be released sometime this year, but they have not officially been announced yet and only their boxes were seen at toyfair no no info signs. So I would imagine around late fall/winter. They will have at least the new torso and arm articulation like the AvP Preds. When asked about the accessory pack-out NECA has said to wait for the official reveal to see. More than likely they will have the opening wrist gauntlet computer and probably 1 unmasked and 1 masked head (hoping for all 3 heads, but seems unlikely).

Thanks for the info :duff pretty decent package even with 2 heads.

Thanks for the info :duff pretty decent package even with 2 heads.

Yeah, I wouldn't think they would just do 1 head only. Sure city comes with a lot he could be packed with, but aside from some trophies, plasma caster and alternate hands, jungle could definitely fit in more than 1 head.

I also have a feeling since they are sculpting the new body parts for these, and since next year is the 30th anniversary of "Predator", we may see the new Jungle Hunter repacked in a regular wave with less accessories or the head he doesn't come with in the ultimate version.

I would be ok with few accessories, as long as they pack masked/unmasked heads and interchangeable hands.

For City Hunter I'm guessing they'll do the sliced forearm, I just hope they don't make the forearm detachable like the McFarlane one and just give him an entire different arm set or something, or don't give him a sliced forearm, that's ok for me too.

I would be ok with few accessories, as long as they pack masked/unmasked heads and interchangeable hands.

For City Hunter I'm guessing they'll do the sliced forearm, I just hope they don't make the forearm detachable like the McFarlane one and just give him an entire different arm set or something, or don't give him a sliced forearm, that's ok for me too.

Yeah for the City arm, if they do it, they should just make the entire arm below the elbow interchangeable with a regular and stump version. I didn't care for the way NECA made the sliced arm for city in that TRU 2-pack.

For Ultimate Jungle Hunter I hoping for:

Heads: Retooled masked, unmasked closed and unmasked open mandibles
Accessories: interchangeable hands- fist & open splayed hands, 2 trophy skulls 1 with spine & 1 without and removed mask (from 2 pack) for mask removal scene.

Ultimate City Hunter:

Heads: Masked, unmasked closed & unmasked open mandibles
Accessories: interchangeable hands- fist, correct gripping hands & open splayed left hand & right smart disc hand
Smart disc, closed & extended combo stick & 1 trophy skulls 1 without spine 1 bloody skull with spine
Last only if able interchangeable left chopped arm not like it was done in the 2 pack but a separate gauntlet that can be removed at the turn joint that is hopefully added with the addition of articulation like the AVP Preds.

Well, Randy said 1 will be out this summer and the other in the fall. More then likely JH in summer for anniversary. Should see both at SDCC especially with the new bodies already being tested on the next Kenner series. Excitement is uncontainable!

Ultimate JH/CH Will come with three heads you can count on it. All ultimates if I'm not mistaken comes with three heads. One thing I'm hoping for CH is an deattachable net gun

Detachable net gun would be cool as long as there is a hand to hold it. They should be pretty loaded since everything is/has been sculpted since 2010. One other thing I hope they do is resculpt the CH skirt to be one piece like the AVP Preds. Meaning the waist pouch, front and rear armor/guard and the smart disc holder all one piece with the skirt rather then the "rubber bands" sculpt the straps onto the skirt too many of mine on the Lost Tribe have gotten weak and snapped.

Detachable net gun would be cool as long as there is a hand to hold it. They should be pretty loaded since everything is/has been sculpted since 2010. One other thing I hope they do is resculpt the CH skirt to be one piece like the AVP Preds. Meaning the waist pouch, front and rear armor/guard and the smart disc holder all one piece with the skirt rather then the "rubber bands" sculpt the straps onto the skirt too many of mine on the Lost Tribe have gotten weak and snapped.
I Agree with you 1000%, I also hope that give JH the right skin color and arm and leg straps.

Back