NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy already stated that the AVPs will not be movie accurate.. They will be what he thought they should of been... Basically is own vision I guess.

what??? Bad idea...

A daring choice for them. Not sure I like it, it's a McFarlane/HT kinda thing to do, **** with the original design because ''this would look better''. I think more people who are interested in these would rather they just straight up copied the proportions of the movie designs even if they were in fact not as good as Stan Winston's original creatures.

However, I won't be buying the AvPs anyway so, doesn't affect me.

Jesus Christ :lol:lol
Randy REALLY hated this movie didn't he :rotfl must be driving him nuts to have to release these.
(like if someone forced me to do a line of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland figures :rotfl)

I dont know, maybe they thought they were doing fans a favor, but the armor doesn't work with a thin skinny body like that.
It feels like a teenager putting on the uniform or a College Football player, feels really off. the thin body makes it look like if the armor was about to fall off from the weight.

And I guess I kind of understand why make them thinner, but why mess with the dreads as well? why give them thin short dreads? that looks really bad.....

what the hell? the dreads were not a problem in AVP, if anything that was the best part of the Predator designs, the longer dreads

I can't believe i begged for these for so long, They are coming out and I might skip them... :(

question i am new to neca predators, but which of the released 1/4 scale is the best? does one have both masked and unmasked head or must you buy 2? also where could you get a cool custom base for one of these? thanks

also anyone have pics of theirs next to some other premium formats like mortal kombat classic ninjas or something 1/4 scale mortal kombat

question i am new to neca predators, but which of the released 1/4 scale is the best? does one have both masked and unmasked head or must you buy 2? also where could you get a cool custom base for one of these? thanks

also anyone have pics of theirs next to some other premium formats like mortal kombat classic ninjas or something 1/4 scale mortal kombat
Check on the other thread for Everything NECA Predator 1/4 figs.

But all 1/4 Preds come with one head. If you want all 3 Jungle Hunter heads, you have to look for and Buy all 3 figures....... which are expensive now.

16983219992_de197ba940_b.jpg

16983664331_059ef23d8b_b.jpg

So I ordered two little NECA Predators online. The box came today. Elder wasn't in it and Scavage is, inexplicably, missing its mask inside the packaging. :violin:crying

Wow that sucks!!!! Can you return them?

It took an hour waiting to talk to a human but, yes. They ordered the Elder again, and I'll have to ship back Scavage for a replacement. So, it's at least a week and a bunch of hassle. Not the end of the world, but I got my Hot Toys Scar today and was pretty excited when I saw those came, too. I was excited all my Predators came at once, but it was a cruel cosmic joke.

I posted this a couple of weeks ago, not sure if anyone caught since it was a twitter link.

Imgur

From Randy:

"..something new. The clan expands."

Predators needed from the Kenner tribute line Clan Leader, Spike Tail, and Stalker. Would be nice to see NECA tackle Laser Shot as well. That would basically complete all of them minus the variant re-paints.

Back