NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Randy via Twitter if any new 1/4 scale preds are in the works. He teased yes. My guess is its Scar because that's who they are woking on now, but I would love a 1/4 Wolf.

Anything new at 1/4 scale would be great and moving the game forward. It's been awhile since Dutch debut...

This Fall. Comes with mini-comic.

CFC2-qkUEAEyYzf.jpg:large

The original.
View attachment 185164

I bought this in store back in the days. Still have it but not MOC

I've been skipping the "tribute" preds this whole time, but this I may need to get. I have such a vivid memory of grabbing the original duo from the store and loving the fact they made a pair that actually looked like the creatures. I used to stare at the alien and draw it it over and over. Just about every school notebook I had at the time was full of that alien and pulse rifles.

I will be buying that two-pack. I loved the original as a "kid"....I was in high school at the time and even though I knew I was too old for toys...I just HAD to have it! I know it's not movie accurate but it really hits the nostalgia factor really hard for me.

NECA's AvP Preds are the Duke Nukem Forever of action figures. They have been in development FOREVER and when they finally come out they will probably be underwhelming. The AvP Preds are my favorite designs (though the movie is only okay), but I don't know that NECA will get these right. The last pics we saw of the assembled figures made them look way too lean and skinny. I'm sure I'll buy them anyway since they are my favorites and they're actually from a movie and they're not just a JH or CH repaint, but I hope I am wrong about the final product and they exceed expectations.

NECA's AvP Preds are the Duke Nukem Forever of action figures. They have been in development FOREVER and when they finally come out they will probably be underwhelming. The AvP Preds are my favorite designs (though the movie is only okay), but I don't know that NECA will get these right. The last pics we saw of the assembled figures made them look way too lean and skinny. I'm sure I'll buy them anyway since they are my favorites and they're actually from a movie and they're not just a JH or CH repaint, but I hope I am wrong about the final product and they exceed expectations.

Yup same here the AVP Preds are my favorites.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I have ordered 2 sets. Those skinny legs bother me a little bit, but they still look really good overall.

Yeah but what the hell anything is better than the McFarlanes.... I hope series 15 is Ancient,Masked Scar, and Elder then series 16 can be variants like Battle Damaged Celtic Battle Damaged Scar with his wrist computer being removeable.

I imagine we have a better chance of getting some 1/4 AvP Preds. I can't be bothered to try and hunt down the tweet, but I'm pretty sure Randy hinted that there is a good possibility of more 1/4 Predators so I'd really be surprised if it was anything other than the AvP Preds. That said, I really would like them to do an updated 1/4 Jungle Hunter with the new articulation. I really hate the swivel legs and thigh cuts on the original. Also, it would give people a chance to pick one up for a much more reasonable price if they missed out before.

I think they gave us enough indications: the skinny bodies, weird knee articulations, those child skulls. I'm not sure what to think about that open mouth either. So, I wouldn't raise my expectations...

Back