NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the term? :lol fakes? cheap reproductions that aren't actually that bad? I have one Chinese jungle hunter and it's actually not that bad, of course next to my original one you can tell the difference big time.

I was just wondering if the City hunter suffers from fakes too.

oh yeah - I knew what you meant by bootlegs, that's the right term bud!

I just had no idea that there were bootleg NECA figures out there, seems like a lot of trouble to go through for lower end items lol

I don't think I've seen a City Hunter bootleg. Predator fakes mainly consists of the Jungle Hunter Pred, masked, open and closed mouth. The Predator Hound has some fakes, Elder 1.0 has fakes.
If there were Fake City Hunters, I think ebay would be littered with them for cheap.

I just had no idea that there were bootleg NECA figures out there, seems like a lot of trouble to go through for lower end items lol

I saw some bootlegs Alien warriors floating around for a while too. It was 'red' (not as red as the genocide pack, but clearly way more red than any other released figure) that appeared to have the same packaging as the other single release warriors. They do seem to go to a lot of trouble in faking these lil fellas

I'm not looking for any, it's just that I'm making a trade and I want to be sure I'm not getting a fake one :lol

I don't think I've seen a City Hunter bootleg. Predator fakes mainly consists of the Jungle Hunter Pred, masked, open and closed mouth. The Predator Hound has some fakes, Elder 1.0 has fakes.
If there were Fake City Hunters, I think ebay would be littered with them for cheap.

I should be safe then :yess:

That's not the term? :lol fakes? cheap reproductions that aren't actually that bad? I have one Chinese jungle hunter and it's actually not that bad, of course next to my original one you can tell the difference big time.

I was just wondering if the City hunter suffers from fakes too.

by any chance you could share the comparison picture?

thanks for sharing. the fake 25th anniversary jungle hunter has no waist articulation :)

that is the main difference, now i know.

That's not true, don't go by the waist articulation. I'm the "kid" he refers to in the video. When I received it the packageing is the first clue that it's a bootleg. It's shadowed and crapy before even taking it out of the package. I also posted pics in this forum the one I received did have the correct waist articulation but everything else was exactly as shown in his video. Just don't buy from any Chinese sellers I will be bootleg.

I just got around to opening my box from toys r us that was supposed to have the blade fighter, but it looks like they decided to send me another Alien Queen instead. Ugh guess I gutta wait a little longer for my predator ride

Wow did they just skim the order or what. They saw neca and a hundred dollars and where like must be the queen. I hate to be harsh but they need a new job who ever did that.

Wow did they just skim the order or what. They saw neca and a hundred dollars and where like must be the queen. I hate to be harsh but they need a new job who ever did that.

right?? that's what I was thinking!

I might just keep the extra queen and re-order the blade fighter though, I did want two queens for some crazy reason anyway lol

Back