NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how thay will release it. Obviously it will not be part of a regular wave as the AvP wave is after series 13. Will it be a deluxe figure? Maybe this year's SDCC exclusive?

Have to admit I'm curious about the dark horse one. The staff looks to be new rather than a rehash of the kenner one.

I don't think his armor is actually blue, I think it's just supposed to be a shadow effect.

Look at the birds, specifically near his feet.

It wasn’t blue inside the comic but being an anniversary figure I wouldn’t be too surprised if Neca go with the cover art colours. Also I just had quick look at the comic and couldn’t find that spear other than on the cover.

Anyways this how he looks in the comic

promv1p24.jpg

And a closer look at the silhouette.

new_predators.jpg

Sorry for the double post but for those interested this was the box for the Predator 2 game so the City Hunter packaging will probably look a little like this.

_-Predator-2-Sega-Megadrive-_.jpg

It wasn’t blue inside the comic but being an anniversary figure I wouldn’t be too surprised if Neca go with the cover art colours. Also I just had quick look at the comic and couldn’t find that spear other than on the cover.

Anyways this how he looks in the comic

View attachment 154530

And a closer look at the silhouette.

View attachment 154531
That's the storyline with Dutch's Brother, right? I still see the exact same Jungle Hunter figure in that Pic.......but I'll probably still buy all the Preds coming out:D

That's the storyline with Dutch's Brother, right? I still see the exact same Jungle Hunter figure in that Pic.......but I'll probably still buy all the Preds coming out:D

Yeah that’s the one. After digging out the Omnibus I need to read them all again :lol
And yeah you’re right it will be mostly a Jungle Hunter repaint. I’ll be grabbing both of these.

From examining the pic closely, it looks like it is a Jungle Hunter body with Predator 2 style hands.

Love the latest wave of Preds! Those Damn crotch joints are crazy loose:'( I also had problems with the hands and swapping them out. They stayed loose or just wouldn't fit in the peg.

From NECA's twitter

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419705705265.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419705705265.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 569
I've shied away from NECA for quite some time after some bad experiences with earlier figures. For x-mas I received Elder v2 and Enforcer predator and am very impressed with them, except I can't seem to get Enforcers smart-disc to stay in it's holster. Any tips to get it to stay that aren't permanent or damaging.

Most of the disc will stay in the holster if the holster is attached right. A lot of the holsters are glued on wrong, you can pull the holster off the figure and glue it back on using the peg on the back of the holster and only on the peg. The problem with most of them is the holster has glue runoff that has glued it to the contour of the leg and it needs to be attached by just the peg. Being glued to the contour of the leg gives the holster a rounded back rather then flat surface which the disc needs to be held in place. This has helped hold all of my disc in the holster on all of my Lost Tribe figures. The only one that has a problem is Scout and his issue is with the disc produced with the figure the factory didn't reproduce the edge of the disc correctly which is an easy fix I just switched disc and it holds just as tight as the others.

Glad to hear that. City Hunter was the only one I didn't have a problem with all the rest with the disc had the same issue and it's an easy fix. Also helps to use one finger to put the disc in the holster while pulling the holster out at the same time it really locks it in there.

Back