NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they will add Predator to their new “Ultimate” line with separate netting and removable mask. And if it works they’ll re-release all the Predator$.

All before AvP of course… :monkey3

I actually would love pred figures without netting, I repaint and customise all my figures and it would make it so much easier to paint them. Been very keen on buying most preds until the second wave of Kenner preds. Since then it's been pass after pass, especially the blade fighter.. ugh.

Hopefully NECA come up with some new sculpts soon, haven't bought a predator in months now...

Not a fan of the double elbow. Really don't need the ab crunch either.

Same here. I think the Predator 2 body had the perfect balance of sculpt and articulation. The double knee joint was fine because it was hidden by the Pred's knee pads, but the double elbows break up the sculpt way too much for me. I guess the ab crunch could be useful for some crouching poses, but luckily for the AvP preds it will mostly be hidden by the armor plates. I definitely would not have wanted an ab crunch on my P1 and P2 Preds.

Here is the Video Game Pred with a custom base that I made.
Video Game Pred Custom Base.jpg

I know my Elder 1.0 doesn't have ball-jointed thighs but for some reason, I'm cool with that.

yeah I'm perfectly happy with my Elder 1.0 even if he is slightly shorter than all the other P2 preds. He hasn't broken since and he still looks more movie accurate than this new one so I will pass.

Sure some will complain about another repaint but I am getting the 16 Bit City Hunter for sure!

Back