NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used another small string on my Bad Blood Pred. It was a stretchable string from a paper Batman mask I got at the comic store awhile back.

I'm pretty sure you just hang the heads on his belt and slip the skulls through so they hang by their little rope. I have no idea what we're supposed to do with that loose dread though. I just kinda slipped mine into his belt along with his sword, but I'm sure it's not meant to go there.

Yeah that's what I thought. That little string was pasted on his waist and broke like nothing . So I did what Jason did , use a string and hung it all there. The string was brown so it fit.

I used another small string on my Bad Blood Pred. It was a stretchable string from a paper Batman mask I got at the comic store awhile back.

I noticed that in the pics you posted a few pages ago, great idea! I'm gonna do the same thing I think, that rubber string is super fragile like zuckuss77 said. i also notice he's got that loop on his back for the spear apparently, but I couldn't get the spear to fit in it, that felt kinda fragile too. Might be cool to hang one of the heads on that instead.

It really is a great looking figure! They've been doing a good job with the comic based preds so far. Ahab, Enforcer and Bad Blood all look really great!

If someone has both Elder 1 and Elder 2.0, can you post side by side pics? Thanks!

I REALLY need a new cam but this is the best I could do with my phone..

x514xe.jpg

33voz1s.jpg

2z6e51c.jpg

neca switched to a new factory after predators series 3, so from series 4 till now series 12 the new factory has had their chance. I think it's time for another new factory for predators,surely there's a better factory in china that can paint netting and can mold good joints and have good qc.dutch had a good factory, planet of the apes seems to be made in a good factory, aliens got a new factory after only series 2, neca why can't predator?????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Yeah that new Elder is an easy pass.

I got the new elder today, wished I'd passed, it's alright, but the factory that does these predators are just plain lazy and don't care it seems, and neca must not care either anymore, they know predator sells, no matter the qc.

the qc on my elder 2.0 is better then on the old elder 1.0 I had, but the hips are loose and the shoulder cannon is way loose, on the new one, and the paint just seems too dark, I do like the new color on the dreads and beads,but all in all , I'm just not happy with it.

I have the same issue with the cannon. I thought it was going to fall off when posing the figure. I also had problems making him stand. The joints are fine but he kept leaning forward.

I had to pick up the new Elder my old one was more super glue than figure...

View attachment 145105

Cool pic bugstomper!

The figure looks great to me, I'm pretty happy with mine. The only detail I really wish the they would've added would have been the wraps around the gaunlets, but not a deal breaker. Looks impressive on the shelf regardless to me.

I have the same issue with the cannon. I thought it was going to fall off when posing the figure. I also had problems making him stand. The joints are fine but he kept leaning forward.
ya ,every review on youtube has the loose plasma cannon problem, maybe the mold is worn out, from being cast so many times. the new elder does look good on the shelve, but after 12 series, you would think predator figures would almost be perfect by now, all the old problems gone.

I just pulled the canon off of the ball joint and put a tiny piece of masking tape on it. Popped the canon back on and it works just fine now.

I just pulled the canon off of the ball joint and put a tiny piece of masking tape on it. Popped the canon back on and it works just fine now.
I mite try to coat the peg with clear finger nail polish or super glue, to get a tight fit, the more I look at the new elder. the more I like it,I have him holding a xenomorph skull under his right arm and the gun hand holds it just right, looks very cool indeed. just wish neca would find a better factory,these great sculpts deserve so much better treatment at the factory.

Back