NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for your reply and tips.I wish i was as lucky as you are.I superglued the armor after heating it and it stays fine now.But the hip joints are a complicated problem.I read about the superglue technique but it is dangerous because it can dry and glue the joints and after a while the glue dries and flakes and falls off just like nail polish. I already twitted neca 2 times.No response.Maybe because i live outisde the U.S and they don't respect foreign collectors.

Neca's SDCC Predator exclusive may be the new Predator from the upcoming DH comic. They showed his weapon on Twitter. He looks cool I would rather he be standard release.

these people really do not want to release the AVP predators do they? This is getting ridiculous. How many kenner and non movie predators are they going to release before we get scar?

And i wouldnt care so much if they never released wolf, AVPR sucked MORE than AVP

I hate this

AVP is series 14-15 and will hopefully be shown at SDCC. The more Predator the better!

I Know but they are taking their sweet time with the AVP... Im still paranoid at the last minute Randy will be like "Sorry guys the AVP like has been canceled, But HERE You GO! More Kenner preds for everyone!"

Im still kind of expecting that to be the case.

Bad Blood is a deluxe figure now coming out in July so no worry you can still get him at a slightly higher price but with more accessories.

Back