NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 10 blew, 11 will be 66% good and elder 2.0 is a buy. then the AVP's and wold but I cant support the **** kenner figures, just taking up slots IMO. I would buy the berserker/falconer/tracker 2.0's if they ever would consider it but my collection is pretty well done

Since the AvP waves are getting pushed back to series 14 and 15, I'd imagine the updated Wolf Pred will get pushed back too. On twitter they said that they have planned up to series 15.

It looks like the following are planned and will be released by NECA:

-Series 12: Elder 2.0, and according to twitter :"2 new characters never offered before heading your way in S12"

-Series 13: Most likely another wave of Kenner tribute figs

-Series 14: AvP Preds wave 1

-Series 15: AvP Preds wave 2

That still leaves Wolf, and tons of comic/videogame Preds they can still make.

That makes a lot of sense. I'm guessing those waves probably fill out 2014. What I've gleaned from Twitter and YouTube is that they're very excited about the Planet of the Apes launch (next year?) and that is probably taking up a lot of oxygen over there.

The 2 new characters thing is interesting. Except for ancillary preds from AvP or Avp:R I can't think of any movie preds that haven't been done.

That makes a lot of sense. I'm guessing those waves probably fill out 2014. What I've gleaned from Twitter and YouTube is that they're very excited about the Planet of the Apes launch (next year?) and that is probably taking up a lot of oxygen over there.

The 2 new characters thing is interesting. Except for ancillary preds from AvP or Avp:R I can't think of any movie preds that haven't been done.

Strange too how they refer to them as "new Characters", not "new Predators".

I keep on saying it.....BRING ON THE WOLF!!!!!!
I like my old one because it's the wolf. But the articulation sucks and he only looks good in one stance.

Strange too how they refer to them as "new Characters", not "new Predators".

Yeah... not sure what to make of that since they shot down the Danny Glover idea. They can't get Dead End Batman... They've got a video game Robocop coming out which is just a repaint of their Robocop. Maybe they have something like that in mind. :dunno

Yeah, I'm with you guys, I really want the Wolf 2.0. With the previous figure they already have the armor and accessories made, they would just need to integrate them into a newly-sculpted body.

I'm glad I kept my old Wolf Preds though, because between them all you do get a ton of weapons and accessories, which may or may not be included with Wolf 2.0.

no spot for wolf yet? :slap

the old ones suck!

I have the mid cloak Wolf Pred and to me, he is the least of my favorites. Bad and awkward stance .......No Bueno:(

I wonder what kind of drug the people at NECA were on when they decided to do that sculpt for Wolf Predator....

Seriously that Wolf predator has to be the most WTF? Pose I've ever seen on a figure. There is no way to make it look good, no way to do anything with it except having it look like it is playing with an invisible Hula Hoop.

I really wish I could ask them wtf where they thinking when they made that. Or what picture they based that retarded pose on.... :gah:

Back