NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone!!:wave 2nd post here

I've been Collecting all of these Badass Preds plus i recently got my hands on the Elusive Predalien. Great Detailing but it needed more Articulation. I recently got series 10 from BBTS and Love them, My wife loved the Hive Wars Predator, something about the Blue Scheme attracted her. Now patiently waiting on Series 11, especially Wasp Pred. I can complete The Trio from Batman:Dead End.

here's some Pics of my Pred Collection( Sorry for the Bad Pics and Lighting)

20131106_180214_zpse89c7975.jpg

20131106_180238_zps1eaa5a53.jpg

20131106_180322_zps8a463c50.jpg

20131106_180333_zps3bf8c6b4.jpg

20131106_180305_zpsf23572fd.jpg

20131106_180314_zpse577018c.jpg

20131106_180426_zps98b25712.jpg

On twitter Randy said the TRU exclusive Final Battle 2-pack should be out any day now, so everyone keeped your eyes peeled!

On twitter Randy said the TRU exclusive Final Battle 2-pack should be out any day now, so everyone keeped your eyes peeled!

But is it really Necessary? I have 3 Unmasked Jungle Hunter(Open and closed mouth's and updated), 1 masked and Gort Masked Jungle Hunter, 1 cloaked and 1 water emergence JH. Is another JH figure necessary:(

How many more of these can they make? You guys think neca will opt for more kenner preds?

But is it really Necessary? I have 3 Unmasked Jungle Hunter(Open and closed mouth's and updated), 1 masked and Gort Masked Jungle Hunter, 1 cloaked and 1 water emergence JH. Is another JH figure necessary:(

Yes it it because I only have the P1/P2 BD 2 pack unmasked pred on the new body, I want this one bad... :D

How many more of these can they make? You guys think neca will opt for more kenner preds?

When asked about making more Kenner Preds on twitter randy said, "we are! there will be another series at Toy fair and maybe more..."

So they are coming, but NECA seems to do about 3 to 4 Pred waves per year, so with the AvP series next year for waves 12 and 13, it might be awhile before we see more Kenner stuff.

When asked about making more Kenner Preds on twitter randy said, "we are! there will be another series at Toy fair and maybe more..."

So they are coming, but NECA seems to do about 3 to 4 Pred waves per year, so with the AvP series next year for waves 12 and 13, it might be awhile before we see more Kenner stuff.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for that line:D

Sweeeettt!!! Btw did neca say anything about upcoming 1/4 preds lately?

Looks like we're gonna have to wait even longer now for AVP Preds :(

Randy said production on them had to be delayed due to other licenses/priorities. They probably won't see release until waves 14/15. That sucks so much...that's atleast another 9 months.

The next Kenner wave will most likely be series 13 he said. Who knows what 12 will be...more made up preds probably using existing tooling.

I'd much rather have the AVP Preds than more Predator mashups for the next 3 waves...

Looks like we're gonna have to wait even longer now for AVP Preds :(

Randy said production on them had to be delayed due to other licenses/priorities. They probably won't see release until waves 14/15. That sucks so much...that's atleast another 9 months.

The next Kenner wave will most likely be series 13 he said. Who knows what 12 will be...more made up preds probably using existing tooling.

I'd much rather have the AVP Preds than more Predator mashups for the next 3 waves...

No Bueno :gah:

Yeah man. It angers me that they basically have the next Kenner wave done (according to Randy) and decided to ignore AVP during all those man hours. I believe a strong part of that is Randy's bias against AVP.

Yeah, the Kenner preds are neat but they're not canon and certainly don't warrant more attention than AVP in my opinion. I like the AVP designs and think the trio would look much cooler on my shelf than all these mashed up Preds now. They also need to revisit Wolf much sooner than giving us video game/comic preds...

The ten year anniversary of AvP is next year. I've been assuming that the figures release would coincide.

Yeah man. It angers me that they basically have the next Kenner wave done (according to Randy) and decided to ignore AVP during all those man hours. I believe a strong part of that is Randy's bias against AVP.

Yeah, the Kenner preds are neat but they're not canon and certainly don't warrant more attention than AVP in my opinion. I like the AVP designs and think the trio would look much cooler on my shelf than all these mashed up Preds now. They also need to revisit Wolf much sooner than giving us video game/comic preds...

i agree 100% i think the movie preds should be top priority and everything else after that like the kenners and comics. its common sense type thinkin from a real collector and pred fan standpoint IMO.

i would love some from well known pred comics like bad blood but even so would want the avp trio and wolf first.

im not surprised at all by what neca does as dumb as it at times, i have said it before but they alwys come across as in it for money rather than collectors passionate about toys making toys. thats just my opinion but it seems so much like that. no-one played with the prototype 6inch gipsy danger and was like.. "yeah this heel joint is useless lets give him a toe joint so it can have more dynamic posing".

same with randy saying no to a pred 2 harrigan or kain from robocop 2. does he pose/enjoy figures at all? does he not consider how cool a harrigan would be next to the city hunter?

i buy and enjoy there figs sometimes still but dont ever think of them as a toy company created by toy fans at all. thats why when they make these odd dumb decisions its no surprise. :p

i agree 100% i think the movie preds should be top priority and everything else after that like the kenners and comics. its common sense type thinkin from a real collector and pred fan standpoint IMO.

i would love some from well known pred comics like bad blood but even so would want the avp trio and wolf first.

im not surprised at all by what neca does as dumb as it at times, i have said it before but they alwys come across as in it for money rather than collectors passionate about toys making toys. thats just my opinion but it seems so much like that. no-one played with the prototype 6inch gipsy danger and was like.. "yeah this heel joint is useless lets give him a toe joint so it can have more dynamic posing".

same with randy saying no to a pred 2 harrigan or kain from robocop 2. does he pose/enjoy figures at all? does he not consider how cool a harrigan would be next to the city hunter?

i buy and enjoy there figs sometimes still but dont ever think of them as a toy company created by toy fans at all. thats why when they make these odd dumb decisions its no surprise. :p

so there will be No release on these 2 figures.....ever?:(:mad: I would Love to have a Kain figure next to BD Robo:pray: If they ever released Variant versions of Harrigan i WOULD BUY EVERY ONE OF THEM:yess:

so there will be No release on these 2 figures.....ever?:(:mad: I would Love to have a Kain figure next to BD Robo:pray: If they ever released Variant versions of Harrigan i WOULD BUY EVERY ONE OF THEM:yess:

Unfortunately not. Randy has consistently said they have no intention of making Harrigan even though I've seen tons of requests for him. He doesn't believe it will sell like Dutch. That might be so but I believe he would sell just as well. That line is a goldmine for them and I think having the hero alongside City Hunter would only add to my display; not detract.

Every time I go to a TRU, I see tons of Rambo figures warming the pegs and yet they gave him a second wave. I bet that would not be the case with a Harrigan figure.

neca has in stock and now selling the hicks vs battle damaged alien 2 pack on ebay and amazon, if someone want's these.

Back