NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw something interesting on twitter from Neca. Would make a cool display if it ever happens…

@NECA_TOYS any interest in doing the AvPR trophy wall?

Reply: more interested in wolf's wall of masks and weapons BUT this would be a long time away

Doesn’t mean its gunna happen but a new Wolf and his wall would be really cool.

1300-Wasp.jpg

That's one hell of a transformation Bumble Bee!

Shouldn't you be in the Transformers Universe..?

:lol

I noticed that too. Figures like these are just a waste of time, I get sick of the same Predator being used to create 35 "different" figures. Very lazy on NECA's part.

^^ This!

Pretty sure NECA can recycle parts and make a Dark Predator...

I would totally buy it!

Dark_predator.png

. But why is that bad? You don't have to be a completionist, just get the ones you like the most, Marvel legends does that, DC does that, 3A does that, people don't get all of them.

Why not focus on other figures? I would much rather see something new instead of seeing the same Predator repainted 47 times. I get tired of them recycling figures.

Why is that not bad? Why not focus on other figures? I would much rather see something new instead of seeing the same Predator repainted 47 times. I get tired of them recycling figures.

It's not bad because they give us many predator figures, in fact, the designs of most predators themselves are much like reusing molds, there's nothing exceptionally different between celtic, jungle, city etc etc other than helmets, armor and faces, plus they don't just repaint it, most times they add new sculpts.

Like I said, you don't have to buy every single one.

And talking about NECA you can't complain that they don't focus on other figures, I think they release more figures from more franchises than any other 6" company and the only franchise they reuse a lot is the predator line, cause there are THAT many predators.

If it was Aliens, then you'd have a reason to complain since the Xeno's designs change a lot more from one to another.

It's been said before, but remember, the tooling and what not for new figures is expensive, so they need to get the most out of each, and doing that helps pay the way for new figures that require new tooling

Jesus those figures look awful. Give it up NECA.

Feeling the same way... I never was into the dead end film and this transformer predator looks ridiculous now up close. The figure looked decent in the first photos I saw it but now its a for sure pass. I hate to be complaining about these preds but the way their going with the line is a downgrade from the last 2 series imo.

Come to think of it I may actually be done with Predator waves fullstop. There's only the P1 Final Battle 2-pack and the updated Elder Predator that we know of from P1 and P2. Doesn't look like they can make any of Dutch's team, they haven't expressed an interest in making Harrigan. And I'm not planning to buy anything from the AvP films. As far as my interest it'll just be the Alien films for the most part going forward. They seem to be done with Terminator and Robocop lines are never all that extensive.

Come to think of it I may actually be done with Predator waves fullstop. There's only the P1 Final Battle 2-pack and the updated Elder Predator that we know of from P1 and P2. Doesn't look like they can make any of Dutch's team, they haven't expressed an interest in making Harrigan. And I'm not planning to buy anything from the AvP films. As far as my interest it'll just be the Alien films for the most part going forward. They seem to be done with Terminator and Robocop lines are never all that extensive.

NECA has actually expressed the exact opposite of interest in making Harrigan. Randy has flat out said he doesn't want to make him; granted this was back when he probably thought he might have a chance of making Dutch's team, but...still...

Last edited:
I can't believe people are hanging out for AvP figures.
The movies were an absolute abortion! How you can take 2 of the coolest monsters of all time and put them together and come up with that garbage is beyond me.
AvP is barely watchable, AvP2 is Dawsons Creek with monsters.
And some of you guys want figures from these piles of trash.?!
I'd rather a figure of the Old Lady wielding a broom in Predator2.

Back