NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$18.99 at my TRU here in NY. Its good to finally see them hitting TRU though. Only took 2 3/4 months. -_-

so prices are different depending on store? I thought someone said they found them for 15.99

Glad to see them reeling their heads in TRU now.

Don't hesitate when you see these at TRU guys..they are worth it.

I guarantee they won't be on the shelves for long when you first see them, at least I don't see any of the Dutch's lasting at all.

They are definitely going to be first come, first serve. And as summer hits more and more people will be shopping at TRU which make your chances even harder at times.

My advice to anyone that sees them at TRU is get them. If you don't have the money, hide them and come back. :lecture

We probably won't see a huge recurring stock of these until probably around Christmas when TRU knows they have to have a huge inventory of action figures. Only problem is around Christmas, you're chances become even more difficult with all the shoppers.

For those who want these get them before summer and especially before Christmas hits.

Finally found series 8 today at TRU in the Kansas City area.Was pleasantly surprised that were only $15.99 each.Picked up the set plus an extra Jungle Patrol Dutch to open.Only saw 2 Jungle Hunters' so i'm thinking he's short packed.I agree with guyver i don't think they'll hang around too long,i think the store just put them out today so i probably got lucky .

Last edited:
I found both versions of Dutch at Toys R Us last night! As an added bonus, the figures were only $15.99, not $17.99 like series 7.
Fantastic figures with an uncanny likeness to Arnold.
Excellent job, NECA!

Hi guys,
this is my first time to post about Predator figure. And as a fans of elder in predator 2 movie, i'd like to show some custom of this figure. i just don't like neca use the P1 body and leg to made the great elder for it is too short to me :)
Forgive about the pictures quality, poor camera :slap

Torso : P2 body
Arms : Elder's
Legs : P1 with new articulation (no cut joints)

Elder's scabbard & separate pouch
DSC06898_zps6d9ef320.jpg
DSC06901_zps93f2db8c.jpg

Front, Side & Back view
DSC06908_zpsc34a6f99.jpg
DSC06910_zps5e09dd1b.jpg
DSC06903_zpsbaa6880c.jpg

Comparison

DSC06913_zps5cb757d0.jpg

i wish 1/4 Neca Elder do the same way of body & leg section :lecture
Hope you like it guys :)

Hi guys,
this is my first time to post about Predator figure. And as a fans of elder in predator 2 movie, i'd like to show some custom of this figure. i just don't like neca use the P1 body and leg to made the great elder for it is too short to me :)
Forgive about the pictures quality, poor camera :slap

Torso : P2 body
Arms : Elder's
Legs : P1 with new articulation (no cut joints)

DSC06913_zps5cb757d0.jpg

i wish 1/4 Neca Elder do the same way of body & leg section :lecture
Hope you like it guys :)

Check out my custom Neca Elder :

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125773

Last edited:
Just picked up my second set at TRU and yes they are only $15.99 each! :yess:

But like I said they went fast only one of each left which I picked up and an extra JE Dutch left. The Extra JE Dutch had faded paint patches all over his face.:slap

I actually got lucky the paint was flawless on the set I picked up as the packaging.:clap

I'm telling you, these are RED HOT, if you see them at TRU pick these up!

Just picked up the set. Extraction Dutch is the stand-out, IMO. Jungle Dutch has too much of blank, beady-eyed, look to him. Still a nice figure to have at this price-point.

Back