NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are really a lot of fun. Makes me want the team so much more.
24pyknk.jpg

Picked up Big Red yesterday. He may be my new favourite Neca Predator. Love the inclusion of the samurai swords and second set of hands. Really impressed, and the colour scheme makes him jump off the shelf.

Here are quickshots of my Series 8
photo2-9_zpsbb34d821.jpg

photo1-12_zpsad58b956.jpg

photo3-7_zps92432034.jpg

photo4-3_zps71700a2d.jpg

Nice set up! Is that a Danny Trejo custom! How did you do the Billy.

It was funny..when I bought my set even the cashier (while scanning them) said " Wow..It really looks like him! "

Thought that was cool :lol

Last edited:
Does anywhere in the UK have stock of these yet? Hunting but can't find anyone with them in stock, all seem to say pre-order still.

So, after watching Predator for the millionth time (and still loving it), I noticed that Dutch never has his cigar out while in full jungle extraction uniform. He lights up his cigar as his shirt is unbuttoned and untucked. He then throws off his outer shirt as he places the cigar in his mouth. So, for true figure accuracy, Jungle Patrol Dutch should have the cigar head sculpt while Jungle Extraction Dutch should have the other sculpt.
How easy is it to pop the heads off and swap them? I assume, I should be able to just give the head a bit of a tug and off it should come. The stem should be the same between the 2 figures also.

So I found Series 8 @ TRU on Friday. They had 3 of each version of Dutch so I was able to pick out the best paint jobs. They funny thing is there was only 1 Predator left. Kinda surprised, but I dont know the case packing.

As long as I can find a muddy Dutch when series 9 rolls out, I think I'll get along fine. No series 8 here yet that I've seen.

By the by, I just listed a huge loose NECA Lost Clan lot in the WTB/S section. If anyone missed out on those three waves, pick em all up from me in one fell swoop :)

Can anyone confirm the existence of bootleg Neca figures? I walked in a local store and they had an AVP Predator and 12" Terminator, but they reek of horrible quality.

So I found Series 8 @ TRU on Friday. They had 3 of each version of Dutch so I was able to pick out the best paint jobs. They funny thing is there was only 1 Predator left. Kinda surprised, but I dont know the case packing.

Finally hit my TRU this weekend, but not so lucky for pickings. Zero 'jungles', 2 preds, and only 1 'extraction' (with Crap paint. Literally the brown paint on the camo pants looks like lumpy smeared poo). Sadly I left empty handed.

I wanted the Jungle most and couldn't bring myself to get the smeared pants extraction. The pred looked great, but just not different enough from what I have to justify the purchase. At least not yet...

Back