NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's what it is. I think NECA ships out their stuff to all the places that take pre orders. That would make sense. TRU would be the very last to get them in because they would have to wait for the next production runs. I can't think of any other reason why TRU gets things over a month late.

I think that's what it is. I think NECA ships out their stuff to all the places that take pre orders. That would make sense. TRU would be the very last to get them in because they would have to wait for the next production runs. I can't think of any other reason why TRU gets things over a month late.

Maybe they are the Netflix of the Neca figures lol

NECA showed this on facebook

598824_508956532500070_296414047_n.jpg

I called amoktime today being I'm in the Bronx and they're not too far away out on Long Island. They said they're all out of S8 and that they weren't even sure if they're getting more. He said NECA owes them a few cases. So I'm pretty sure my theory is correct. They probably sent all of the first production cases out to the places with tons of preorders. The reason we're all still waiting is because NECA probably has none left to send out. Or I could br wrong lol.

Sorry for the back to back posts (my phone won't let me use the edit button for some reason) but I've brought it up to Randy twice in two days on twitter and he has not responded. Just sayin.

(but it.let.me edit this post lol silly android)

Last edited:
Found the new Preds at an FYE. $20 a pop, but I was too excited for Dutch and grabbed them. They also had Chell for a few bucks cheaper than TRU, so it kind of balances out.

Can you post the UPC # for the Dutch figure please?
I'd rather call ahead than drive 45 mins to be disappointed.
Thanks!

from now on you need to preorder from amoktime, i've had and been enjoying my series 8 for a month this week.:lecture

Me too, but had I known how long it was gonna take I would have ordered two sets. Been scouring the Toys R Us by me for weeks to complete my son's set. I did order an extra Jungle Patrol Dutch for him. But after seeing the other two he wants them too:slap

Has NECA given any reason for these delays? I don't ever remember waiting this long for their figures.

Has NECA given any reason for these delays? I don't ever remember waiting this long for their figures.

could be the factory is behind or having some problems on production of this series, you would think toysrus would have gotton these before anyone one else, or right behind them.

Back