NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever said that is an idiot. :lol

kevinsmith1.jpg

Shouldn't series 8 be in stores by now? I don't ever remember waiting so long for NECA figures. I thought these shipped out mid-late Feb? :impatient:

I've had that comic for years and I just realized he had creatures tatooed on his forehead.

And, if I didn't know better, I'd swear that was a Deacon tatoo.

i mean if NECA wants to release repaints they could at least release really cool ones.

I would actually buy that one if they made it. Specially if they made it with the spikes in the arms and everything

According to NECA's distributor product list, Series 9 is set for a June release date. Strangely enough, Series 8 isn't listed at all. I wonder if that series has been held up for some reason. Hmm?

According to NECA's distributor product list, Series 9 is set for a June release date. Strangely enough, Series 8 isn't listed at all. I wonder if that series has been held up for some reason. Hmm?

i've had my series 8 going on 3 weeks,had mine preordered at amoktime.

Still nothing at my local TRU yet. They did, however, seem to have reset/squared down the NECA section. They may be getting ready to put out some new stock.

Back