NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problem with ordering NECA figures online is paint app selection. Although, I've heard good things about the series 8 paint apps.

NECA is selling them directly through Amazon.com. $59.99 plus shipping for the set of 3 of wave 8.:peace

Thanks, but as Evil ash said, I'd rather purchase them in person so I can select the ones with the best paint apps. If I can't find them in stores then I guess I'll be ordering online.

Only problem with ordering NECA figures online is paint app selection. Although, I've heard good things about the series 8 paint apps.

Agreed, but sadly it's my only option! In fact, I have right now, currently 15 figures waiting at my parent's place for me to pick up. What I do is get them shipped to my sister, who lives in Maine, USA and brings them over to my parents. They live 4 hours away, so I can only go up every so often.

So, I have these figures that I've owned for 2 months sitting there, not knowing what the paint work is like and it's killing me! Although, it beats the alternative of paying $27 a pop for a 7" figure (the going rate in New Brunswick, Canada).

Strange, I hear the world's smallest violin right now! haha.

Agreed, but sadly it's my only option! In fact, I have right now, currently 15 figures waiting at my parent's place for me to pick up. What I do is get them shipped to my sister, who lives in Maine, USA and brings them over to my parents. They live 4 hours away, so I can only go up every so often.

So, I have these figures that I've owned for 2 months sitting there, not knowing what the paint work is like and it's killing me! Although, it beats the alternative of paying $27 a pop for a 7" figure (the going rate in New Brunswick, Canada).

Strange, I hear the world's smallest violin right now! haha.

I feel your pain as I'm in a similar situation. I'm stuck overseas and have been since last summer, and I've got my parents holding on to about a dozen figures, and my best friend on the East Coast holding on to as many figures plus half a dozen Sideshow statues. I got to see the collection at my friend's house recently for a few hours, but as far as what my parents are holding, I've only seen photographs.

When I move back stateside in the summer, that'll be a breath holding moment as I finally take ownership of all this stuff that I've purchased online since last summer. Here's to hoping for good paintjobs and no broken pieces!

still nada series 8 in madison, WI. hoping thursday, they get new truck in then. will report back if they do. :)

Nothing here in NY either. They did have the Chell Portal 2 figure today though. I'm willing to bet they have a case or two of series 8 in the back, but they have nowhere to put it.

At my local TRU as I post this. The entire case of Chell Portal 2s I saw less than 24 hrs ago ..just vanished into thin air. No peg. No sticker. I hate TRU so much.

Found the new Preds at an FYE. $20 a pop, but I was too excited for Dutch and grabbed them. They also had Chell for a few bucks cheaper than TRU, so it kind of balances out.

At my local TRU as I post this. The entire case of Chell Portal 2s I saw less than 24 hrs ago ..just vanished into thin air. No peg. No sticker. I hate TRU so much.

You mean it was on the shelf with a sticker and everything and now it's gone? Is this common with other NECA figs like the Preds at your store?

Not at all. First time I've ever seen that happen. I'm not interested in buying the figure, so I didn't ask where it went. I should've though, just out of curiosity. I think they may have put it on the shelf early and a manager got a hold of them and took them down. I really can't stand how they get everything in reasonable time except what I'm looking to buy. Portal 2 Chell, 3 3/4 Gears of War, Prometheus Series 2 and Bioshock Infinite all showed up a week or so after shipping, but Predators Series 8 takes forever and a day. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Nothing here but Gears of War 3 3/4 and Portal 2 chell. WTF, I thought series eight shipped the same time as GOW. Glad I got a set from Amoktime almost a month ago.

Back