NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and the one in hand on ebay seems to have a great looking face. Not sure why everyone was complaining. Looks fine to me. Even with the blurry image.

The new series with Dutch should be out soon right? Anyone heard of people finding them or seen any?

Mine just shipped out from Amok Time today. These can't get here fast enough. Maybe I'll meet the UPS truck half way :panic:

Awesome news! They look good from those packaged pics on ebay. I'm hoping BBTS gets them in the next week or so.

Awesome news! They look good from those packaged pics on ebay. I'm hoping BBTS gets them in the next week or so.

lord, bbts is usally the last place to get stock in, i quit preordering from them, can't handle the long wait., while everybody else already has their figures in hand and enjoying them.

Awesome!
Take a few pictures, if you can. I'd love to see how well Dutch turned out.
Thanks!

Amok has the fastest shipping I have ever seen. I ordered the set yesterday and within an hour got tracking# WOW!

Anyone seen any pre-orders up yet for the Trophy Wall?

Regarding Amok, indeed they are fast - shipped Predator Series 8 and Prometheus Series 2 to me yesterday. The only problem with Amok is that with their AOL email address, they rarely ever get any of my emails (whether I send via Yahoo! or Gmail).

Well I picked up my Dutch figures today at Amok Time during my lunch break and I am seriously blown away by these guys! The likeness is incredible (seriously rivals Hot Toys), the details, lifelike skin, articulation and weapons are all amazing. They even have a little latch to lock the pistol in place! They are perfectly in scale with the Predator. I think these guys are my favorite out of all the Predators released so far haha (and he's not even a Predator!) Now I can't wait for Mud version Dutch. Here's some pics:

newdutch1_zpsb5fa7227.jpg

newdutch2_zps9d1728dd.jpg

newdutch3_zpsf8ac76d6.jpg

Back