NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopper was an idiot, Celtic had skill but too much pride, and Scar was... well, pretty badass apart from being careless regarding a certain facehugger.

I disagree with Wolf being weak, as he was anything but. I just dislike the design. NECA did a good enough job focusing on its stronger points that I bought their unmasked figure. If HT's remake doesn't come out looking like a discolored raisin with wimpy mandibles I'll buy that one too.

Wolf-Predator.gif

That would scare the crap out of me if he came at me like that! :horror

@ Maul - Awesome pics! :clap

I'll give you Chopper, but Celtic clearly showed more skill than Wolf. You're tricked into thinking Wolf was superior because they dumbed down the aliens in AvP:R.

Wolf SHOULD be superior. I'm not denying that. He should be able to take out Scar, Chopper and Celtic in one swing. But when you watch the movies, and you see how he fights, and how the AvP trio fight (excluding Chopper), and what they're up against...he clearly isn't.

Where was Wolf's 20+ foot combi-stick flip into the queen's head? Oh, right. He never fought a queen. He only took his armor off and wrestled with the much smaller and weaker predalien that kicked his ass. :lol

It's not just the cool moves and action sequences in AvP that show off Scar and Celtic's superiority, but it's the way the aliens act as well. They're clever in AvP for the most part. They seem to know what they're doing. In AvP:R they were reduced to mindless animals. By AvP:R, there was truly no "Alien" left in them.

It's not just the cool moves and action sequences in AvP that show off Scar and Celtic's superiority, but it's the way the aliens act as well. They're clever in AvP for the most part. They seem to know what they're doing. In AvP:R they were reduced to mindless animals. By AvP:R, there was truly no "Alien" left in them.

That mofo Grid took a beating, that's for sure. I've always believed there was something special about that particular one. Any other xeno would've been dead after taking the first pillar to the head.

in hand pics of series 7 on the bay! wooohooo.. CH is on his way to my rus! yessssss!!!

opened my battle damage 2 pack last night, first neca pred figures ever. dissapointed in the lack of ball joint waist on JH. also they cant reach their wrist cpus, dunno why but thought they would be able to also thought CH would be able to reach his face to look like he is holdin breather to it., but not even close.. loose hip joints as well.. long story short they feel low quality gonna get the CH series 7 then done with neca preds till a dutch and masked JH. thats all im gonna get ever i think.

no throwing disc for my battle dmaged CH either. sigh neca..sigh.

In AvP:R they were reduced to mindless animals. By AvP:R, there was truly no "Alien" left in them.

Yeah I'll give you that.

I've always believed there was something special about that particular one. Any other xeno would've been dead after taking the first pillar to the head.

It was good that they gave us a lead Alien. It's just a shame that it was Celtic who had to die in order to establish Grid's superiority.

Just picked up the predator 1 improved articulation two pack with half mask city hunter. And Prometheus engineer with bodyhugger (trilobite) at toys r us. Burbank

I was in tears as to how terrible AVP was at initial viewing in theatres back then. But AVP has proven (IMO) to have an excellent replay value on DVD.

Still has tiny grenades. :lol

What makes me so freaking mad is the NECA is willing to do an unknown fan predator design

yet refuse to do the AVP predators. WTF is wrong with these people?

Because they could make it by mostly reusing from previous figures. AVP predator would have to be an all new sculpt.

I asked to NECA for Scar, Celtic and Chopper predators. Answer: "under consideration for Series 10 or beyond" ... this is coming soon!!! excellent! ;)

Back