NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can, cancel the order and let me send you my trophy skull. $10 to cover international shipping and you'll be set.

Thanks for the offer but its already shipped.

Just checked BBTS and it'd have cost exactly the same ordering it from them. Should have looked to ebay for this one.

In other news I got charged for the latest wave of Losties today. Just waiting for the latest Terminator wave and I'll have that lot shipped which also includes a BD Robocop. Almost all my favourites in one shipment, should be a fun day.

Last edited:
67778070.jpg

Got the Stealth Cloaked Classic Predator.

Leg joints are really good along with a good rotating knee joint too.

The use of Soft Plastic to hold in the shoulder cannon is great as it eliminates stiffness and allow easy fitment.

A few other parts are soft plastic, which allow more flexibility.

67778070.jpg

Got the Stealth Cloaked Classic Predator.

Leg joints are really good along with a good rotating knee joint too.

The use of Soft Plastic to hold in the shoulder cannon is great as it eliminates stiffness and allow easy fitment.

A few other parts are soft plastic, which allow more flexibility.

grats! looks damn good. :clap

thats the first time i have seen the classic neca p1 in a killer pose that i like and sells me on wanting the figure. on all the youtube reviews that i saw the reviewers are scared to pose it, lol!

grats! looks damn good. :clap

thats the first time i have seen the classic neca p1 in a killer pose that i like and sells me on wanting the figure. on all the youtube reviews that i saw the reviewers are scared to pose it, lol!

:)

Thanks man!

Yeah, it's a good figure. I was having second thoughts about it as I have a non cloaked P1 but bought it in the end anyway!

The killer pose is good to test the articulation :D

yeah believe it or not I was in a toy store and found that guy (the stealth guy) completely out of his box just lying there loose on the floor.

And there was literally no one else shopping at the store.

So I took it and walked out with it

pretty nice fig if i do say so myself.

yeah believe it or not I was in a toy store and found that guy (the stealth guy) completely out of his box just lying there loose on the floor.

And there was literally no one else shopping at the store.

So I took it and walked out with it

pretty nice fig if i do say so myself.

So...you're admitting to shoplifting the figure? :slap

yo neca pred heads was just at rus and saw the line up with lost, scout and..???? forgot the name. anyways i also saw a classic clear/stealth pred on the shelf. i think my buddy is on the way to get it now but the question i have is......

is the regular painted classic p1 part of this line up as well? my LCS has this series so is there a chance they have it? was surprised to see a p1 classic with all those p2 preds.

was it because its a rus exclusive and left over from previous wave and this series doesnt have classic in it?

Last edited:
yo neca pred heads was just at rus and saw the line up with lost, scout and..???? forgot the name. anyways i also saw a classic clear/stealth pred on the shelf. i think my buddy is on the way to get it now but the question i have is......

is the regular painted classic p1 part of this line up as well? my LCS has this series so is there a chance they have it? was surprised to see a p1 classic with all those p2 preds.

was it because its a rus exclusive and left over from previous wave and this series doesnt have classic in it?

Series 6: Lost / Scout / Warrior Predator

Painted Classic Predator is from Series 3 with Elder Predator and Predator Hound.

Bought Borg and the P1 look-a-like. Contemplating whether or not to open them...

Boar, or maybe it was Brother Boar (the one painted orange/white) had a terrible paint job.

So...you're admitting to shoplifting the figure? :slap

how was I gonna pay for it?

there was no box.

there wasn't even any price tag where the box WOULD'VE been. they literally sold no other predators at that store.

For all I know someone could've brought into the store and just placed it on the floor.

some pictures of my little collection ... I look forward to the new series and I hope they come the first AVP predators!
;)

dsc_2014.jpg

dsc_2015.jpg

dsc_2016.jpg

Last edited:
My Borg figure's packaging says it comes with the sword and smart disc, but I don't see the smart disc at all in the package? Or even a place for it? Is that normal?

Back