NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll happily pass on those. I don't need any rainbow predators, already got the masked P2 and standard Falconer is all I need of him.

big red pred is a silly fanboy version. if his cloak is busted, his red is going to be seen a mile away from every direction.

unless you're thinking he paints his armor with the blood of all his victims. that can make the silly red armor slightly justifiable.

btw, i dont know if this has been mentioned before, but neca announced via twitter that they'll be re-releasing berserker, tracker, falconer as a 3-pack. with improved paint app, no doubt.

I'll believe that when I see it. NECA multipacks actually can have worse paintjobs than the singular figures. Such as the pack with the closed mouth P1 and '79 Alien.

I think I might pick up the City Hunter Masked. I passed on the Berserker two pack. And I didn't like the paint apps on the unmasked City Hunter.
I have no idea who the Red or even the HT's Samurai Predators are. I don't read comics or play video games so I am unknown to the world of the Expanded Universe.

i want the falconer to get the robot bird and the masked city hunter,because it will have better paint scheme then the 2 pack one.

I'll take the falconer to go with my cloaked berserker. Plus with the easy paint app it's actually a cool figure. Might even buy the big red depending how it looks in the store. Already have masked p2 tho.

Yup preordered my big red!

Also found series 6 at TRU today so now my lost clan is complete!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJpfF9IiXcQ[/ame]

damn, i was busy at work and didnt get a chance to check the forum...I missed out on big red. damn damn... I did PO the city hunter though since I didnt grab one first time around.

Edit * I just went back and ordered a damn case. I really didnt care about cloaked Falconer even though he is my favorite of the new Preds i figured what the hell. I want that big red :D

Last edited:
Idk why everybody is going crazy over 'big red'. Overrated if you ask me. Are people really that into the 3 seconds you see him in the short film?

Idk why everybody is going crazy over 'big red'. Overrated if you ask me. Are people really that into the 3 seconds you see him in the short film?

Why not we only saw the lost predators for very little time too! Big Red's design is awesome IMO. im always up for more new predator designs.

I think so. The concept design is that cool.

NECABIGRed.jpg

I was never appealed on this design, I thought its stupid, I'm not buying it,
bright colors doesn't fit the personalities of a Predator. Just my 2cents. :dunno

Looks like they just added scrap metal to P1 and spray-painted him red.

:lecture

Well...for anyone hoping that they do more expanded universe Preds, or Preds from comics or video games...you'd better hope ol' Big Red sells.

Back