NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 7 revealed:

NECAPREDSSERIES7.jpg

looks like the robot falcon is mid-cloaked to, so guess i will have to buy 2 and paint one, cause i want the bird to go with my series 1 falconer.

Im down for the dead end pred and the mid cloak falconer but really see no need for another masked p2. Odd choice to throw him in again, they could have just repainted another mold combination to make another one of the dead end predators.

ghostobiwan.jpg

From a certain point of view.

The film intended to portray them as being bigger.

Yeah but well Neca is well known to be super accurate to the source material. Meaning the props and such.

What filmmakers intend their Preds to be is already in production from HT. ;)

The newer masked city hunter's right hand is different, it can actually hold the disc. I have the TRU 2 pack, and it has a similar hand, but it cant actually hold the disc. Seems to be the only difference. I thought the larger scale P2 came with the telescoping spear?? Also, as stated in an earlier post, the original KPH predators are way taller than the newer ones from predators. The size difference between them is screen accurate.

Last edited:
The newer masked city hunter's right hand is different, it can actually hold the disc. I have the TRU 2 pack, and it has a similar hand, but it cant actually hold the disc. Seems to be the only difference. I thought the larger scale P2 came with the telescoping spear?? Also, as stated in an earlier post, the original KPH predators are way taller than the newer ones from predators. The size difference between them is screen accurate.

So is that really the only difference. A different hand sculpt on the masked city hunter.

well and of course to get the masked version without shelling out 50 bucks on the TRU 2 pack.....like I did -_-

The newer masked city hunter's right hand is different, it can actually hold the disc. I have the TRU 2 pack, and it has a similar hand, but it cant actually hold the disc. Seems to be the only difference.

I see!
I thought the larger scale P2 came with the telescoping spear??

I believe it will have a telescoping spear.
well and of course to get the masked version without shelling out 50 bucks on the TRU 2 pack.....like I did -_-

Yes true as I too bought the 2 pack.

But still I guess it's just NECA's way of reaping the profits of the same figure :lol

Also it's good for the collectors who didn't get the 2 pack or would rather P2 on his own.

another difference is the p2series4 have two bones ,the series7do not.

Last edited:
just picked up masked P1 on ebay for a great price. cant wait to display him with my masked P2!

Back