NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22924874.jpg

32168790.jpg

85559021.jpg

93546733.jpg

91714393.jpg

p33c.jpg

40913163.jpg

19044426.jpg

74042464.jpg

63906155.jpg

my first post, might as well show some pictures.. sorry if the pics are from the old series.. I just love the original predator (and his variations)

prd1.jpg

I did a bit of paint retouch and planning to make a base for this guy

prd8.jpg

I don't have a proper camera, sorry for the crappy photos

Those are some pretty extreme poses. Very nice!

I have Series 3 coming my way, though I probably will be reselling the Elder and Hound.

All new NECA figures have been outstanding IMO.

For some reason the lighting in my room is just horrible. But anyway here some snap shots of my NECA/Sideshow pieces.

Waiting to add series 5 and the rest to follow to my shelf.

52396218.jpg

27757140.jpg

64985624.jpg

19558838.jpg

my first post, might as well show some pictures.. sorry if the pics are from the old series..
Decent collection you have there :)

I just love the original predator (and his variations)

I did a bit of paint retouch and planning to make a base for this guy
Great work :clap

Those are some pretty extreme poses. Very nice!
Thanks heaps man!

For some reason the lighting in my room is just horrible. But anyway here some snap shots of my NECA/Sideshow pieces.

Waiting to add series 5 and the rest to follow to my shelf.

52396218.jpg
Nice setup you got there.

I like the shelving and the City Hunter on top.

Looks great.

Half cloaked Falcon Predator actually works :lol

Really shows how much better the new articulation is. Cool poses!
Thanks Goose!

Yeah, the pelvis ball joint and double knee joint actually helps out a lot.

Thank goodness, NECA updated the joints.

:yess:

Need PICS!

is the new series out? someone on facebook posted a pic but I didnt think the new series was out until may or something, does anyone know?

is the new series out? someone on facebook posted a pic but I didnt think the new series was out until may or something, does anyone know?

yes they must be, i saw a review of them on youtube, i think the guy said he got them at frank and sons.

damn. I checked the stores that get them here and toys r us but nothing, nothing here, I really need to get one of them

I got a set today at frank and sons. They look great! Would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, but I guess it would be Guardian if I had to.

I'll try to get some pics up later if anyone is interested..

Right on - yeah, looks good in the packaging so far as far as QC goes. Will let you know how the joints are after I crack 'em open.

Back