NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New predators!
1621753E4F8A5C9419217E

19182D3E4F8A5C9623A6FD

160BEE3E4F8A5C982C4A49

1715CC3E4F8A5C9D244E20

181EFA3E4F8A5C9F1A7454

181BAF3E4F8A5CA221A47D

1224B23D4F8A5CA723B2C5

141FD63D4F8A5CAA2F04F7

Truth is, when I look at NECA's figures, I see the predators they're intended to represent, when I look at HT's the proportions always look off. They simply look wrong. Tsang just doesn't have the "feel" of the creatures to get them right, something is always off that throws off the entire look of the figure for me.

Truth is, when I look at NECA's figures, I see the predators they're intended to represent, when I look at HT's the proportions always look off. They simply look wrong. Tsang just doesn't have the "feel" of the creatures to get them right, something is always off that throws off the entire look of the figure for me.

Yes. If HT have Windrix would make a perfect toys.

New wave looks great and those are flash photographs, they should be better in normal light.

I wonder is it a little bit awkward at NECA whenever they see people saying 'Kyle should go work for Hot Toys!'....and as Kyle reads this with Randy looking over his shoulder he says 'yes, and thanks for making it that little bit moreso by drawing attention to it!'

New wave looks great and those are flash photographs, they should be better in normal light.

I wonder is it a little bit awkward at NECA whenever they see people saying 'Kyle should go work for Hot Toys!'....and as Kyle reads this with Randy looking over his shoulder he says 'yes, and thanks for making it that little bit moreso by drawing attention to it!'

If he's smart he'll turn over his shoulder and say "Now about that raise we were talking about..."

And thats more awkward again!

Anyway, yeah, these look good. The snake predator is mildly disappointing with his plastic fur - even Hasbro put an actual fake fur on its Gamorrean Guards for the Star Wars line.

Watching Lost Tribe Preds pics uploaded by ironmann really makes me wanting them all in 1/4 glory!!! :panic: TNX for sharing! :hi5:

Tankman ASSSEMBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!

Can we get clarification on 1/4 scale plans? Some tweets by NECA have bizarrely given the impression that Lost predators are planned for the 1/4 scale treatment but not the Elder. Whats up with that? Or have we entirely gotten the wrong idea and no Losties at all are planned for 1/4?

Its of interest to me now that I'm really trying to cut back on high-end Predators. I'd like to know what I'll be able to get at low-end. I'm going the opposite way to Blade3327

Back