NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...why would they make less prominent Lost Predators at 1/4 scale and not the Elder? That doesn't seem right. Perhaps they were just talking about finishing out the 8" figures there...

Yeah, they were obviously speaking of the Losties they haven't released yet.

Man, It'll be nice to get an accurately sculpted 1/4 Predator that isn't two grand. :lol

...why would they make less prominent Lost Predators at 1/4 scale and not the Elder? That doesn't seem right. Perhaps they were just talking about finishing out the 8" figures there...

That was my interpretation of their Tweet...:dunno

Ditto.

Doubt they would make 1/4 Lost Preds.

An earlier tweet https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS/status/181826216880377856

I don't know about you guys, but it's quite obvious to me that they were talking about making some of the lost in 1/4. Good news no? Or maybe i really do have some problems interpreting their messages.

Now that tweet is pretty clearcut. There doesn't seem to be room for misinterpretation there.

I find that bizarre if they plan to do 1/4 Losties except the Elder. Why not the Elder???

Yeah, that tweet makes more sense..but I don't understand why they would make 1/4 losties that aren't the Elder.

Yeah, that tweet makes more sense..but I don't understand why they would make 1/4 losties that aren't the Elder.

Just seems wierd dunnit. Not necessarily that they'd make 1/4 scale losties outside of the Elder but that they've ruled out the Elder. Hes the most prominent of the Lost Clan outside of City Hunter.

Just seems wierd dunnit. Not necessarily that they'd make 1/4 scale losties outside of the Elder but that they've ruled out the Elder. Hes the most prominent of the Lost Clan outside of City Hunter.
:exactly: :goodpost: Elder is a must!!! :lecture

How come nobody posts pics of their neca predator collection in this thread?

LAME :(
I have been meaning take a few more pics of my P2 figures as I have reposed them.

Should do it this week.

An earlier tweet https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS/status/181826216880377856

I don't know about you guys, but it's quite obvious to me that they were talking about making some of the lost in 1/4. Good news no? Or maybe i really do have some problems interpreting their messages.
1/4 Predator 2 in the works sounds great :)

Back