NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a cool figure. Barely any range of motion in the elbows but otherwise very good. Definitely buying the 1/4 (well, 1/5) scale version.

Now that I've had the time to mess around with the masked P2 I can safely say it's the best NECA predator ever. Hell, I think it's NECA's best figure!
Kudos to Tankman and the entire team at NECA.

I agree, best NECA pred yet. I love it so much I bought an extra (3rd) 2-pack just to put the city hunter on my desk at work. Don't know what I'm gonna do with these two extra cloaked Berserkers :lol

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of him with one of my other favorite NECA figures. Love how the preds scale up with the human sized figures!

necapredfreddy.jpg

According to NECA on twitter, the 25th anniversary Jungle Hunter will come in both masked and unmasked versions.
Will have to get the Unmasked version as I have a Masked P1 from the series before.

aloglwrcaaagmll.jpg

This looks good.

NECA says it's the Scout Predator...

P1 helmet, colour scheme / P2 Throwing Disk, Armor etc...

Last edited:
I agree, best NECA pred yet. I love it so much I bought an extra (3rd) 2-pack just to put the city hunter on my desk at work. Don't know what I'm gonna do with these two extra cloaked Berserkers :lol

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of him with one of my other favorite NECA figures. Love how the preds scale up with the human sized figures!

necapredfreddy.jpg

He looks good in this pic. It's good seeing NECA get the scales right.

Pretty impress with the city pred sculpt. I've been looking at it from all different angles and the 'predator' look is undeniable.

Will have to get the Unmasked version as I have a Masked P1 from the series before.

aloglwrcaaagmll.jpg

This looks good.

NECA says it's the Scout Predator...

P1 helmet, colour scheme / P2 Throwing Disk, Armor etc...

Oh how I wish neca would give their predators the same netting as their prototypes. It would step up their figures so much.

Just a quick note on the camouflaged Berserker: while it's just a "novelty item", I was surprised at how cool the thing actually looks in front of the background.
And the lack of crappy paint apps really lets the sculpt shine.
Neat little figure.

So Neca is going to re-release the P1 with the new body, great.

How about Wolf with the new body?

any plans for that?

Just a quick note on the camouflaged Berserker: while it's just a "novelty item", I was surprised at how cool the thing actually looks in front of the background.
And the lack of crappy paint apps really lets the sculpt shine.
Neat little figure.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by it too. It works, well executed little piece.

i really wish neca would stop making the 7inch preds and just do the 1/4 size.. Id kill for a city hunter, elder and wolf..

They are making a 18" City hunter :)

wish they would do 1/6 scale predators also.to go along with their 1/4.
i'm done with 7 and 8 inch figures. but will buy at least 3 neca queen's which should be pretty tall to scale with 7 inch figures.

Last edited:
wish they would do 1/6 scale also.to go along with their 1/4.
i'm done with 7 and 8 inch figures. but will buy at least 3 neca queen's which should be pretty tall compared to 7 inch figures.

I just hope she aint only 10 - 12" that would be lame.
I want 23" Queen! that would be 1/6 scale.

Back